Dell - Dell Customer Service

Posted on Friday, October 17th, 2008 at 8:54pm CDT by b24fa75e

Company: Dell

Location: Miami, Fl, US

URL: http://www.dell.com/

I bought a laptop Dell XPS M1330 just five months ago. During this time Dell had to change twice the LCD. Now again the laptop is out of order. According to the Dell technician it is because the mother board. I asked them to change my laptop (my equipment) because I don't know if after they change the mother board there will be another trouble, but they refused my complaint.

1a8066d7, 2008-12-11, 12:28PM CST

Dell may be served with process by serving its registered agent, Corporation Service Company at 701 Brazos Street, Suite 1050, Austin, Texas 78701.

Defendant Dell is a Delaware Corporation with its principal place of business at 1 Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682-2222.

If you would like to contact the CEO of Dell to tell him how much you enjoy his company's products and services, his direct email address is [email protected]

Dell Inc.

Phone

: 512-338-4400

Fax:

One Dell Way

Round Rock, Texas, 78682

U.S.A.

cac54d08, 2009-01-07, 09:48PM CST

I purschase a 16 GB micro flash drive that Dell said was in the box with an external hard drive, but was not and the customer service said they couldn't help me although they had sent me an e-mail stating that there was a delay in the order above being shipped. They would not even honor their own e-mail saying that the product was delayed. They tried to tell me of a 21 day period in which I had sent an e-mail to them telling them that I hadn't received the product. They are cooporate crooks as far as I am concerned.