Aria Travel - Bad travel agency

Product: Travel agency

Company: Aria Travel

Location: 3731 Delbrook Ave., North Vancouver, BC
North Vancouver, BC, V7N 3Z4, CA

This travel agency is the worst place to buy any ticket from. The manager whose name is Naheed does not have any knowledge in the ticket booking. She is extremely rude and once you paid your ticket price she does not care anymore. She screwed my booking ticket in returning from Iran and even though I called her three times she did not fixed the problem and last time she hung out on me. Once I contacted the Lufthansa office they told me that the reason I had the problem was because of the way she booked my ticket.

I ended up paying a higher value for my ticket so I could have a stop in Germany but she booked the two return tickets together and there was no way that I could have any stop.

I have heard three more complaints about the same person from my friends and relative.

Her travel agency should be licensed off!

242e516b, 2009-01-21, 09:28PM CST

The best Travel agency. i had so many flight throw this agency they are very responsible and experienced .i recomand them to every body.

c27545cc, 2009-01-21, 09:49PM CST

ARIA TRAVEL IS THE BEST.The manager is very carring and patients.she knows the business very well.its years we by our ticket from her agency and we are very happy .we recomand them to every body.

THANKYOU ARIA TRAVEL