Reliance Communication - Get promo call on DND no & activated costly service withour permission

Posted on Monday, October 13th, 2008 at 12:52am CDT by f573f159

Product: Reliance Smart GSM Service

Company: Reliance Communication

Location: Kolkata, We, IN

I am Reliance Smart Customer for the last three year (Mobile No - 9883138079). I listed my no in Reliance Smart DND (do not disturb) list two years ago.

Before this Puja, I got a call from Smart for their "exclusive" Puja offer. I refused to take the offer and asked that man that Why did he call me? as my no is a part of DND list and I am not supposed to get any marketing call from their end. That man didn't reply and disconnected the line.

During Puja, I got so many sms from the no +56677 contains various recipies... I didn't have any clue who send me all this, so I just ignored them.

Yesterday (12/10/2008) when I checked my balance then I found only 3 rupees left in my A/c !!!

I got shocked and call Customer Care immediately to know that , how my balance got reduce from Rs 155/- to Rs 3/- ?????

But they told me that - they can't help me regarding this issue..... they don't have proper system to trace how this sms service got activated.....

They charge Rs 5, for every sms. I have got more or less 25 - 30 sms.

My complain is -

Why I got a marketing call after enlisted my no in DND list (Mob No - 9883138079)?

Why they have activated such a costly service without my permission?

As I have no fault regarding all this... Will Reliance be fare enough to get my balance back ??

More than that .... the customer service provider refused to take any complain on that....