TruVoice Productions - TruVoice Productions Scam Artists!! Miguel Cintron

Company: TruVoice Productions

Location: 48 Chester Ave
Coatesville, PA, 19320-3669, US

URL: http://www.truvoiceproductions.net/

TRuVoice Productions and owner Miguel Cintron ruined my wedding. He claims he is a professional DJ, well he showed up a hour late. People were at the reception listening to a radio after I paid him almost 2500.00 for 7 hours up front and he wanted cash only. Miguel never even said sorry, he told my husband I was lucky he even showed. He is a creep and a loser, I already reported him to the state of Pa for Sales TAX fraud! Stay far away from this man and his company. BAD NEWS!!

22349442, 2008-10-13, 06:24AM CDT

I feel bad for you the same thing almost happened to me. I heard Miguel Cintron and his scam company will be shut down soon by the state from one of his own employees who was owed money!

0ab2fe03, 2008-10-13, 06:22PM CDT

To dedicated clients and fans of TruVoice Productions,

This complainer is attempting to discredit and falsify the TruVoice Production name. Fact is,

1. When our client accepts our services through a binding contract between the client and TVP, we are both at agreement at least 2 weeks prior to the engagement of the specified time that TVP is to be there and fully operational.

2. TVP does not charge anywhere near $2500 for our standard four our receptions as stated in our contracts.

3. Because of our upstanding business practice, any monies collected our done in check or money order form for tax purposes and for the protection of both the client and TVP.

4. TVP prides themselves on our 150% professionalism and client respectability.

5. This information that has been placed on TVP as a complaint again is completely false and inaccurate. Please take note that the complainer has no signed signature to take full ownership of the complaint. This is due to the fact that all of our wedding clients will give us great and outstanding reference.

In closing, if you so choose to heed the words of this fictional complaint, you are more than welcome to stand by your own opinion. However, we would like you to take a look at our website and our known references to optimize your decision. If you would like to stand by TVP, please feel free to give us a call so that we can come and make your event the greatest ever. If the person who wrote this complaint, so chooses to reveal themselves and discuss his/her complaint any further, please feel free to contact us in a professional and legitimate manner.

5850d823, 2008-12-01, 06:28PM CST

I felt compelled to respond to this complaint. Miguel and TruVoice Productions recently did my wedding on 9/13/08. I had never even heard Miguel before I booked him - he came so highly recommended from a friend who's wedding he did in March '07. I was not disappointed.

We signed a contract which stated his price. I gave him a deposit and he left it up to me how I wanted to handle the rest - payments, or a lump sum 2 weeks before the wedding. Everything was in writing and I/we had no misunderstandings. We had decided to have our ceremony right at the hall where the reception was to be held, and Miguel and his staff were there right thru the whole thing with us - played for the guests before the ceremony, played some of our ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. So many people came up to Tom and I at the end and said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. They commented that Miguel was the best they ever heard. Several guests wanted to know if he travelled to their neck of the woods - Harrisburg, etc.

I cannot imagine for one instance that Miguel would say to someone "you are lucky I even showed" - that is ridiculous.

I urge anyone who has read the "complaint" to contact him directly and see what they are about. I guarantee - he'll have all of your guests dancing and having a ball.

Loretta and Tom

1d2ea3c6, 2009-01-02, 09:54AM CST

I am a middle school teacher in Lancaster County and have hired Miguel several times for dances at the school where I teach. Miguel and his assistants have been nothing but professional when dealing with adolescents, parents, teachers, administrators and school board members. He has had contact with all these people during the events he has had at my school.

Each contract is in writing and he is paid with a check at the event. Also, his paperwork for taxes has been filed and is currently on file in the school district offices.

As a result of the positive experiences Miguel has provided for the middle school students, the high school has now begun to hire him to DJ their dances and events. Also, a teacher from my school hired him to DJ her wedding after hearing him at the middle school dances.

b36ff1f9, 2009-09-09, 01:56PM CDT

I have worked with Tru Voice Productions professionally for the better part of 3 years and have booked numerous events with them. I have always been impressed with the company's professionalism, service, and dedication to meeting my organization's needs. Tru Voice has frequently gone above and beyond my expectations, making sure my organization's needs are met and the end users have a positive performance experience. I would recommend Tru Voice Productions to anyone and I will continue to book them for my organization.

664a7795, 2010-01-12, 02:48PM CST

I have hired TRuVoice Productions for many of my employers special events as well as personally for my wedding reception. Miguel Cintron and his company are nothing but professional. They always take the time to make sure that every event I book them for goes above and beyond what is expected. With every performance there's always a written, signed contract and never once did he demand to be paid in "cash." Everything is done through checks and the company gives me their tax id number. I am not sure why the above person would even file a complaint like this because I have known and worked with Miguel for several years now and have never received anything but complete respect and professionalism.

df9528fd, 2010-09-22, 08:53AM CDT

I am a recreation director in the area who has hired Miguel on several times to entertain my residents. No only is he a fantastic singer, he is some kind of a nice guy. I would highly recomend him to anyone at anytime.