Kitchen Cabinets

Posted on Saturday, November 8th, 2008 at 4:25pm CST by 7d009a07

Product: Dura Supreme

Company: Not Available

I recently bought Dura Supreme kitchen cabinets through Stock Building Supply and I will never do it again. The cabinets were in dark cherry and when they were installed I found many defects.....including warped doors, poor staining, wood chunks missing from the front panels, and wormwood holes in the wood front faces. I have had some of the panels replaced up to three times. The company representative visited my house and made me fee like I was ignorant about kitchen cabinets. When I asked for a refund of part of my initial monetary outlay and an apology from the company for the way the representative treated my wife and I.....I got none! I will never buy Dura Supreme products again and am writing of my experience to warn others who may want to purchase Dura Supreme products.

10a5170e, 2009-10-28, 11:59AM CDT

I, also purchased Dura Supreme cabinets. I don't know how this company stays in business.. No quality control, mismatched finish, Terrible fit, etc. Don't even consider this brand!

jeanne t., 2013-05-28, 02:51PM CDT

I agree!!! Just remodeled our kitchen this year,, The cabinets came with chips,scratches and warped doors. The first representive from Dura Supreme was awesome and told us they would fix the problems... So 6 weeks later the new doors were installed, some were better,but still 2 warped doors and scratches on many of the cabinet doors...The second representive was a complete JERK!!!, told us the warped door will straighten out and nothing is perfect when it came to the scratches.... All the time the second, bald-headed representive ripped us, the company people just stood their and did nothing, but blame it on the shipping...I was told I would have to live with the faults,,,Any ideas what to do??