OnlyHangers.com/SLDisplays.com - Only Hangers.com sells defective product

Company: OnlyHangers.com/SLDisplays.com

Location: 7940 SW 175th St
Village of Palmento Bay, FL, 33157, US

URL: http://onlyhangers.com/

We ordered garment hangers from this company which are defective and ruined many of our garments. The hangers are sold to both wholesale businesses and consumers. Beware the hangers we purchased which have clips to hold your clothes are defective and ruin the clothes by leaving a stain behind. Do not buy from this company! Furthermore the customer service is terrible.

12e6b5f1, 2008-11-27, 08:33AM CST

That is really odd, because we have been buying from this company for the last three years and all their merchandise from the slim line hangers to their beautiful bamboo hangers and colorful kid hangers we use have been perfect. And I must say the people we speak to in sales have been very helpful. You must have the company confused or else maybe your garments might have been ruined before you placed them on your hangers and you never noticed.

93c600f8, 2008-11-27, 08:42AM CST

93c600f8, 2008-11-27, 09:04AM CST

ONLY HANGERS SELLS HIGH QUALITY HANGERS

I really disagree with your complaint. My friends and I have purchased hangers from this company and never had a problem. You should check your merchandise before you put them on the hangers. Maybe you made a mistake.

cf2a7154, 2008-12-08, 08:43PM CST

The garments were brand new items and not defective, it is clearly the hangers that were the problem. I don't have them confused and I am sure that the person responding to this is from the company and not a real consumer, as the comments made were so similar to the one sent back from the BBB. Nice TRY!!!

a0a808aa, 2010-05-04, 09:30AM CDT

DO NOT BUY FROM ONLYHANGER.COM. Same thing happened to me. I bought the walnut hangers, item WH100 and it too left reddish brown stains all over my merchandise. I lost so much money from their defective product. The worst part is their customer service. They just stop responding to my emails right after I sent Ron Maier the photos of the stains that he asked for. TERRIBLE. I feel completely cheated. I too am sure that the person who wrote that they had good products and service is probably the company themselves. Nice try but it's not fooling anyone!