Reliance Infocomm Ltd. - Relaince operator's faulty service bounded by no rules

Posted on Thursday, November 6th, 2008 at 6:53am CST by 88e5de57

Product: Postpaid / Prepaid Connection

Company: Reliance Infocomm Ltd.

Location: Reliance Infocomm Ltd. A Block, 1st floor Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City Thane Belapur Road Kopar Khairane Navi Mumbai 400709
Secundrabad, A., 500003, IN

URL: http://www.relianceinfo.com/

Business Plan:- Discontinue any plan at any time and force users to switch to other plans.e.g.they discontinued reliance to reliance STD free pack in prepaid and continued in Post paid. So many prepaid users transferred to postpaid after paying 750-/charges...

I had 2 issues with Reliance Operator, A.P.

First 1

>On 26/08/2008 I transferred Rs.496 for reliance prepaid number recharge, but neither it got recharged not it came back to my account. I put so many mails(i have these mails with me) and called so many times to customer care but to no Vail And this issue is still pending.

Second 2

>I had taken a reliance postpaid number 9346060731 on 11/10/2008 from Reliance Store, Secundrabad. At that time they verified everything and activated my number. But then after 20+ days they barred my outgoing without any prior notification and are asking me for 1000/- deposit stating me as a bachelor. But nobody mentioned this at the time of taking the connection and moreover they took 250/- as security while giving the connection. If they have a rule then they should mention at the time of connection, not in a mid month. I interected with Phani (Web world executive,9346666604) and Nagaraj(head of secundrabad region,9346666604); Reliance Web world, Secundrabad but instead of hearing me, then starting cooking stories but were unable to show me in writing where its written If you are a bachelor and looking for reliance postpaid connection, then you need to deposit Rs.1000/- as security after availing services for 20-25 days.

I tried contacting their '[email protected]'; '[email protected]' but nobody replied.