Broward Factory Service - Stove Needs To Be Fixed

Company: Broward Factory Service

Location: 3500 N. 28th Terrace Hollywood, FL 33020
Jacksonville, FL, US

URL: http://www.browardfactory.com/

My stove stopped working on 10/23/2008. On 10/24/2008 somewhere between 9:18 am and 9:38 am I called and placed a service request. When the representative told me they would not be out until 10/27/2008, I advised her that this was unacceptable as per the apartment contract as long as I called before 10 am they had to come out that day. They came out on 10/24/2008 and claim that they had to order a part. On either 10/28/2008 or 10/29/2008, a service technician came out again and claimed that they had the wrong part. Now, we are on 11/04/2008. After my conversation with the nasty young lady at the Jacksonville office today at 904-396-6565, I have filed a complaint with the local Better Business Bureau. They claim the part is on order but based off the comments I have read on this website, I could be waiting a while. This is not the first issue I have had with them and as long as I live at this apartment it won't be the last. Their service will be one of the reasons I will not sign another lease with this complex.