Tata Indicom Broadband - Tata Indicom Broadband - Intolerable Customer Service

Posted on Saturday, November 29th, 2008 at 2:16am CST by b2233c94

Product: Tata Indicom Broadband

Company: Tata Indicom Broadband

Location: Pune, Ma, 411006, IN

This is one of those many instances where Tata Indicom has proven that they are not fit to be in the broadband business with sheer negligence and nonchalant behaviour towards their customers. I made a mistake by going for tata indicom broadband connection for my residence (also because there was no other option - there is a monopoly in my society where only BSNL phone connections and only Tata indicom broadband services are provided). Though there was also Sify broadband being provided, but Sify's customer service is worse when compared to tata.

The problem now is - The internet connection goes down time and again and whenever I complain, I am given 12 working hrs time frame to fix it.

It was once down for three days (complaint docket number - 146465877). Now it has been down since the last three days and no one at tata indicom customer care even cares about it. I have been given two docket numbers for this complaint - 148171293 & 148462491 and am being told time & again that this will be resolved in 12 working hrs.

One customer care executive even told me that their system has been updated saying that this call is fixed and resolved and everything is working fine, when nothing is fixed.

Frustrated, I tried call head of operations (rest of maharashtra) Mr Samit Dey and his phone is switched off. No wonder this sense of non responsibility is flowing down from the top from Mr Samit Dey to each of custmer care executives.