Restaurant.com - Restaurant.com is a schem

Product: restaurant gift certificates

Company: Restaurant.com

URL: http://www.restaurant.com/

Category: Restaurants, Bars

The day before my aniversary I decided to buy my husband a gift certificate from Restaurant.com, paid right away $40 and my aniversary was ruined, had to tell my husband I have bought something that did not arrive (nov 15), as his birthday was yesterday, though at least would be able to use it by them and invite him for a nice dinner. Tried to call more than 30 times, for the past 5 days, no matter what day or what time there is nobody that ever picks up the phone and you are always forced to leave a message (what I did not as I dont like to talk to machines) I also emailed customer service twice and no answer. NOW I MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT 45 DAYS OR MORE TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK... the good thing is that I used a wonderful company PAYPAL and They will help me retrieve my money from this company. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE, CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFERS NO SERVICE!!!!!!

190ebeb4, 2011-03-28, 01:40AM CDT

I wish I had seen this before I had done bussiness with them! I honestly did look (but not hard enough) and saw nothing bad about them.... Well I too am attempting, without success, to get a resopnse from the company. My complaint is on it way here as well, already submitted!

080f67b2, 2012-02-13, 08:40AM CST

I have used restaurant.com many times. As soon as I buy a certificate, I print it up on my computer immediately. There is no wait..