dachshound dressed for show - ripped off

Posted on Thursday, November 27th, 2008 at 10:32am CST by 189cf8ed

Product: dog blankets

Company: dachshound dressed for show

Location: Rhonda Jenkins P.O. Box 81041 Chattanooga TN 37414
chattanooga, tn, 37414, US

URL: http://dachshundsdressedforshow.com/

This business ripped me off..I ordered dog blankets and did not receive them or get my money back. Who knows how many people she is ripping off BUT DO NOT BUY FROM HER. I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office in her state but no one can help. SO DO NOT BUY FROM RHONDA JENKINS THE CON ARTIST.

160bd5f4, 2008-11-27, 11:17AM CST

I have thousands and thousands of satisfied company. And I provided proof to the Attorney General's office that I had shipped the items many months ago. Shipping insurance was not requested. But I was still willing to work with the customer to get her the coats since I never want anyone to be out their money. I was in a bad car accident and didn't realize the coats had not made it yet. When I did I informed the customer that due to the accident I wasn't able to use my arm and was in physical therapy. She seemed all right with it. And told me to get better. I have since made the coats again at my cost and reshipped them without asking the customer to pay for shipping again as most companies do since shipping insurance was not purchased. I would be happy to send the customer her money back if I had not already made the coats twice and shipped them twice.

Not only am I not a con artist I have helped with so many rescue fundraisers and given my merchandise for free to help raise money for needy rescues many times. I am sorry that this happened to this customer and can't control if the post office loses a package. But I did go out of my way to make the coats again and get them shipped back out all at my cost.

160bd5f4, 2008-11-27, 11:22AM CST

160bd5f4, 2008-11-27, 11:23AM CST

160bd5f4, 2008-11-27, 11:38AM CST

72197882, 2008-11-27, 01:03PM CST

Rhonda I would personally contact an attorney about this. The person filing a complaint on just about any website like this has to click on a box saying they acknowlegde they could be sued if they file a claim and also be sued for any loses the company might have due to the claim. And since you sent proof that the package was shipped months ago and abviously you did for the General Attorneys office to not do help. I would contact and attorney and file slanger and harrashement charges. If you have any other emails of harrashment I would also sent them to the attorney. While sites like this are great to inform the public. In cases like this where the items mentioned were shipped and it can be proved it is wrong. And personally to call someone a con artist is really wrong and from what my attorney husband says just that alone on a public website is all you need for a lawsuit.