Icon Security Systems (home alarm system)_ - Phone harrassment

Posted on Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 at 1:38pm CST by 735d3e3d

Product: Alarm Security System

Company: Icon Security Systems (home alarm system)_

Location: ICON SECURITY, INC. SUITE 200 3507 NORTH UNIVERSITY AV. PROVO, UT 84604
4661 Fairfax Dr NW, NM, 87114-4117, US

Icon ICON SECURITY, INC.

SUITE 200

3507 NORTH UNIVERSITY AV.

PROVO, UT 84604

Icon said in contract they would send invoices and accept payment by check (they PREFER CREDIT CARDS OR ACCESS TO YOUR CHECKING ACCT)BUT when I send check on time they do not cash it for several weeks which causes their computer auto calls demanding I

respond by calling them back. Their calls come into my home twice a day or more.

I have called them back explaining sixty or more times explaining that the check was sent to them electronicly more than two weeks ago and they

just need to cash it..THEY PROMISE TO CORRECT BY NOTIFYING THEIR SUPERVISOR ...BUT THAT HAS MEANT NOTHING ..but they will not and so the auto calls come until they finally deposit the check into their bank.

This has repeated every month and is drving me nuts..this is harrasment with calls night and day over a $40.00 bill that I've already paid like clock work each month on time etc.

said they would send invoices and accept payment by check (they PREFER CREDIT CARDS OR ACCESS TO YOUR CHECKING ACCT)BUT when I send check on time they do not cast it for several weeks which causes their auto calls demanding I

I have called them back sixty or more times explaining that the check was sent to them electronicly more than two weeks ago and they

just need to cash it....but they will not and so the auto calls come until they deposit the check into their bank.