FRAUD

Posted on Friday, November 21st, 2008 at 2:54am CST by 67d05dc8

Product: HONDA MOTOR COMPANY

Company: Not Available

Location: Honda Motors Company Europe (North) GmbH Address: Carl-Legien-Strasse 30 D-63073 Offenbach/Bieber-Walfdhdf, Germany
germany, fr, DE

Respected sir,

My name is sreedhar R, a graduate from bangalore university, mailing this complaint with pain.

As you have recieved the complaint from mr. lokesh babu, i have been also cheated by these people. i have lost arround 4 lakhs rupees , where i have pledged all our jewels and other hardened money. if these type of things continues, how will job seekers will servive. who are they, where they are sitting and why do they are cheating job seekers in the name of big firm names.

As mr. lokesh mentioned, the same people, same address, same person, all the same repeate details.

Please kindly do the needfull to stop the culprit, cheating the innocent people. sir, my mother is worried and loosing her health,

my family is running in hard and dark light. please find the culprit and help us to get back our money soon.

Sir please please, we are running very hard days by loosing money, kindly help us sir.

This is my mobile no - 9916101193 and my mail id is [email protected]