LazBoy Furniture Tukwila - LazY Boy recliner

Product: Reclina-Rocker Chair

Company: LazBoy Furniture Tukwila

Location: 17305 Southcenter Parkway
Tukwila, WA, 98188, US

On June 24th my daughter and I went to the store to look at a recliner for her dad. When we went back on June 28th to order the recliner a very pushy man told us we couldn't talk to the woman who had helped us on the 23rd, because it was her last day and wasn't helping customers (she was with a customer when we walked in) and he would be our sales rep. We were told the recliner would arrive in 4-6 weeks. When we hadn't received a call by the beginning of the 7th week we called the store and was told they had no way of finding out when the recliner would arrive and we couldn't cancel the order. I called for the owner of the store and wasn't allowed to talk to him. The customer service manager would never return my phone calls. The recliner finally arrived on Sep 18th.

The corporate office advised me stores are independently owned franchises so they couldn't help in any way.

I will never again purchase a LazY Boy product! And for the money this recliner cost me, this one had better last a LONG TIME!

a002dab2, 2009-01-28, 06:34PM CST

I am having the SAME problem. It's funny you mention the sales associate told you 4-6 weeks because I was told the same thing (11 weeks ago)and when I have tried to question the lady who sold us the furniture about this she insists she never said that. She told me she said 8 weeks and I know this is not true. Anyway, Spent $5000 on a new sectional couch and a recliner 2 1/2 months ago and have not received anything yet. I spoke to Monique (the sales associate who sold us the furniture) and she said she was the supervisor and that she did not have a superior or manager/supervisor that I could speak too. I am continuing to call weekly and there is no news on when my furniture will arrive. I am incredibly frusterated at paying Lazy boy $5000.00 dollars and I am still living in my new home with literally no furnitre for my family or guests to sit on. Trust me...DON'T SHOP AT LAZY BOY IN TUKWILLA!!!!!!!!!!!! They may have comfy couches and chairs but they have horrible and shady customer service!