Pizza Hut - Pizza Hut Website

Posted on Monday, November 17th, 2008 at 4:13pm CST by acde0495

Company: Pizza Hut

URL: http://pizzahut.com/

I tried to use the Pizza Hut website to order dinner. After some trying, I was able to locate a coupon on their website I would like to use. The website, however, would not allow me to select the items I wanted that were clearly covered by the coupon (2 medium lovers line pizzas for $17.99, wouldn't let me select lovers line pizzas). When I tried to use the website to contact someone at Pizza Hut about it, I got constant errors. My advice, never use the pizza hut website, and just stay away from pizza hut totally. They obviously don't care about the consumer.

1f62fc1a, 2009-02-22, 12:18PM CST

pizza hut jakarta is totally different in terms of service..the food quality is 9/10 for me but the service is can be as 2/10...they discriminate if you look like a local indonesian..im a filipino but by the color of skin..i was discriminated byt the staffs workling at pizza hut in pluit village jakarta...the service is totally absurd...at first i was trying to communicate with them in english and no staffs attend to me because they dont speak english that much..then i have to point at the menu and still they are talking to me in their language..and i really dont care...i said a solo pizza but then i got a family size...what the fuck!!.. 2nd is when i try to order extra rice they said that i have to buy on the menu list that is like rice with toppings...omg!! they said that no extra rice on the menu...its totally different from the service they have in philippines...indonesian i believe is also rice people...so maybe the pizza hut service could have it..the extra rice is also not in the menu list in the philippines but you can order it though...indonesian stupidity i think...