Allball Sports - Custom Football Jerseys Delayed and Wrong

Company: Allball Sports

Location: P.O. Box 720001
San Diego, Ca, 92172, US

URL: http://www.allball.net/

Placed an order for custom football jerseys on 9/30/08. By 10/15/08, I hadn't heard from them so I contacted them. They told me they would be shipped at the end the following week. 10/30/08, I still hadn't received them. Contacted them. They told me I would have them in my hands by the end of the following week. 11/7/08, I didn't get them. I contacted to complain. Order was shipped that day. Received order with incorrect design. Complained. They said I would have the fixed order by 11/15/08. Order shipped on 11/15/08. 11/17/08, still haven't gotten my corrected order.

Horrible service. Never kept me informed. Mistake in the order. No refunds. Delayed fixed order. (Not sure on whether it was fixed properly or when I will get it.)

9536239a, 2009-12-11, 02:14PM CST

I wish I had read this complaint before I placed an order with them. Their customer service is a joke. Sure, they were glad to take my money - but did I get so much as a tracking number or email from them? Of course not. I waited until my order was two weeks late and finally called them up. They got back to me a few days later and told me that they had printed the wrong number on my son's jersey, so they had to redo it. Um, OK, great. Could you have at least called me two weeks earlier to let me know?

I was supposed to receive the fixed jersey sometime this week. It is now late on Friday afternoon, and the jersey is still MIA. Once again, they aren't returning my calls. My son has practice tomorrow, and it will be his second week without a jersey. I'm going to file a report with the BBB, and also with Paypal to get my money back.

d2ef91ae, 2012-05-02, 12:05PM CDT

The Allball Sports Specialist website states that orders received before 1 p.m. Pacific time are processed the same day they are received, and most orders ship within 48 hours--but don't believe everything you read!! The website stated that they had delivered over 10,000 uniforms since being established in 1994, and that the foundation of their company is providing exceptional customer service. Again, words only--there is no support for this claim.

I placed a simple order for our team on April 6, 2012, of stock (undecorated) jerseys, and PayPal transmitted funds (charged to my credit card) on the same day. That's the last thing that went as planned with this transaction. At this time (May 2, 2012), I have received no uniforms, and I am unable to get ANY response from All-Ball. On April 10, 2012, I sent an email requesting confirmation of my order and the status of my request; I NEVER received a response. On April 12, 2012, I called the toll free number and selected the option to confirm an order status, and my call was disconnected with no information being provided. I called the toll free number again, and left a message for customer service, and the recording said all associates were busy, but a representative would call back shortly. I NEVER received a call back. On April 13, 2012, I called the local number and paid for the call myself. Mike DeWitt assured me that the order would be shipped that day or on Monday, April 16, 2012 at the latest, and he would personally send me an email with the tracking information. I NEVER received an email, and after talking to Mike, I was never able to reach anyone at Allball again. The toll free number then generated a busy signal when dialed with the message that all circuits are busy, please try again, before disconnecting the call.

Having NEVER received any part of my order, or any appropriate follow-up, I researched their website and learned even if my items arrived, they could not be returned to Allball unless I received an RMA number from them (doubtful I'd be able to reach anyone to provide me with an RMA number), and a 20% restocking fee would be charged. So I searched Allball on the web, and I found numerous complaints, all referencing the same problems I experienced, going back to 2006!

On April 17, I submitted a dispute claim to PayPal. They contacted Allball, and allowed them 10 days to respond. There was NEVER a response and the $267 dispute was decided in my favor; however, my credit card won't be refunded if Allball doesn't keep sufficient funds in their account to cover the charge......so in essence, I made an interest free loan to Allball almost a month ago, and there is no sign of repayment at this time. The San Diego BBB has an alert on this company and gives them an "F" ranking. Save yourself some time and grief, and NEVER order from ALLBALL SPORTS!!

1b9e6028, 2012-12-03, 12:35PM CST

Same thing has happened to me. No jerseys, no shipping/tracking info, and no response to multiple phone calls. I'm going to file a claim with Paypal...