Panasonic Corp. of North America - DON'T BUY FROM PANASONIC!

Posted on Saturday, November 15th, 2008 at 10:07pm CST by 5f4008f5

Product: Panasonic KX-TG6311S DECT Cordless Phone

Company: Panasonic Corp. of North America

Location: 1 Panasonic Way
Secaucus, Ne, 07094, US

URL: http://www.panasonic.com/

I recently purchased a PANASONIC KX-TG6311S Cordless Telephone. It proved DEFECTIVE shortly after purchase. I was sitting outside like I usually do when suddenly the phone made a "crackling noise" & the housing "broke apart" emitting corrosive chemical matter on to my hand. I dropped the phone & ran inside & rinsed off my hand with cold water. I then discarded the phone as dangerous chemical matter because of danger to the children & pets on my property. I contacted PANASONIC by letter & described the matter & requested a replacement phone. They replied & said NO because I had discarded the original phone. I then contacted the Better Business Bureau & numerous correspondence was exchanged between the Bureau, Panasonic, & myself. PANASONIC stood firm & obstinate & would NOT send me a replacement phone. I now consider them a DISREPUTABLE & UNRELIABLE company not be to dealth with ever again. I urge all others not to purchase from PANASONIC! You'll be sorry.

ac2b2f41, 2012-02-13, 09:38AM CST

You should consider using our free service to file your complaint. www.complaintstreet.com