pesky phone calls

Posted on Wednesday, November 12th, 2008 at 4:15pm CST by 47e1f6a9

Company: Not Available

Location: 1721 Kurtz St.
Oceanside, Ca, 92054, US

I have registered this cell phone # with the no call list and continue to receive at least one or two calls a day(apprx the same time each day)

This is a Jitterbug phone and for me is almost entirely an emergency type phone for

just such cases as may arise due to my age.

I have not given the # out to more than one person altho I have had calls apparently made by mistake. I was assured when I subscribed this # had not been issued to another person. I don't know the #'s of the callers, I don't answer the call and they do not leave any #'s(being computer generated, apparently).

879996c2, 2008-12-02, 02:14AM CST

I get phone calls 7x a day from a finance company, even after I told them, the person doesn't live here anymore and it was only a message phone. I tried everything possible, but still they keep on calling, even on sundays. You pick up, nobody there. I have someone in the hospital and when the phone rings, it could be from there, but it is only those guys. Is there any way to stop that? I tried to block it, doesn't work. Do I have to change my # I had for 15 yrs? i am70 yrs old and can't run to the phone that fast anymore.