DIY UPHOLSTERY SUPPLY - DIY UPHOLSTERY SUPPLY COMPLAINT

Company: DIY UPHOLSTERY SUPPLY

Location: 967 TOWN and COUNTRY DR
SOUTHAVEN, MS, 38671, US

URL: http://DIYUPHOLSTERYSUPPLY.COM/

REQUESTED CUTTING SAMPLES OF A FEW ITEMS OF FAUX OSTRICH.BASED ON CUTTINGS SENT I ORDERED 2 ORDERS OF THE CARAMEL, ONE GOING TO MY FABRICATOR AND ONE DIRECTLY TO ME. WAS TOLD BY KRIS'S WIFE DOTTIE I WOULD BE HONORED WITH THE 3 % DISCOUNT OFFERED TO WEBSITE USERS. SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT SHIPPING WOULD ONLY BE CHARGED TO ONE ORDER, NOT BOTH. SHIPPING WAS CHARGED TO BOTH. WHEN I REALIZED I DID NOT GET DISCOUNT AND WAS CHARGED TWICE FOR SHIPPING I CALLED UP AND DOTTIE SAID THOSE CHARGES WOULD BE REVERSED BY THAT MONDAY BY THEIR BOOKKEEPER, THEY WERE NOT. I FINALLY RECEIVED FABRIC, AND THE FABRIC SENT WAS NOT INDICATIVE OF FIRST QUALITY GOODS, IT WAS SHINEY AND ORANGE, WHERE CUTTING RECEIVED WHICH ORDER WAS BASED ON WAS BROWN AND MATT. THERE WERE ALSO SKIPS IN THE PATTERN ITSELF. HIS WIFE AND HIM TOLD ME TO SEND BACK THE ORIGINAL CUTTING THEY SENT ME and they would try to match the sample they sent to their inventory. The sample cutting was suppose to be what they had available for sale. AT THIS POINT I SENT BACK 1/2 OF THE ORIGINAL SAMPLE, PRIORITY MAIL. HE DID NOT CALL ME UPON RECEIPT OF THE CUTTING. I ALSO SENT HIM BACK THREE SAMPLES OF THE FABRIC HE SENT ME, FROM VARIOUS PARTS OF THE GOODS AND NONE WERE EVEN CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL CUTTING.

AFTER TWO DAYS TRYING TO SPEAK WITH KRIS, I PLACED A *67 CALL WHICH DID NOT IDENTIFY ME AS CALLER. I WAS THEN ABLE TO REACH HIM. HE TOLD ME HE SPENT THREE HOURS SEARCHING FOR A MATCH TO HIS CUTTING AND NOTHING MATCHED. HE SAID IT WAS A DYE LOT PROBLEM, AND HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE. I ASKED HIM TO CALL FOR HIS MERCHANDISE AND HE SAID HE IS REFUSING AN AUTHORIZATION FOR RETURN. HE SAID HIS WEB SITE STATES HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VARIATIONS IN DYE LOT. I REMINDED HIM I ORDERED BY PHONE , NOT ON WEB SITE, I ALSO REMINDED HIM THAT I REQUESTED A CURRENT CUTTING AND THAT IT NO WAY IN FACT WAS INDICATIVE OF THE MERCHANDISE SENT NOR OF WHAT IS IN HIS INVENTORY. Furthermore some of the fabric IS MISSING SOME PRINT AS WELL. THE FACT HE REFUSES TO TAKE BACK THIS MERCHANDISE, YET SENDS BEAUTIFUL CUTTING SAMPLES BUT DELIVERS 2ND QUALITY MERCHANDISE THAT DOES NOT RESEMBLE HIS OWN CUTTING IS not FAIR! I WANT ALL MY MONEY REFUNDED TO MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY. HE IS CAUSING ME A DELAY IN COMPLETING MY OWN DESIGN SHOWROOM WHICH IS DELAYING MY OWN BUSINESS OPENING and costing me money.

85a2627e, 2009-02-11, 04:27PM CST

We are sorry this customer had a bad experience. All we ask. Follow and read policies, your transaction will be an honest and as smooth as possible. There was nothing wrong with her fabric.

She states she was charged shipping twice. Of course she was, she had fabric shipped to two different addresses.

She said our store policies do not apply because she ordered the fabric on the phone not online. Well she had to find us online its the only way she could of gotten a free swatch sent to her , the phone # to call and the email to harass us.

We did what we could for this lady; sometimes you just cant please someone. No mater what you do. So you decide to just move on