Heritage Web Solutions - Heritage Web Solutions Scam Against Me

Product: Heritage Web Solutions Scam

Company: Heritage Web Solutions

Location: 1460 North MoonRiver Drive PROVO, UTAH, 84604
PROVO, UT, 84604, US

URL: http://heritagewebsolutions.com , www.heritagewebdesign.com ; www.hwsinet.com/

HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS HAS REFUSED TO RETURN MY $150 DOWN PAYMENT FOR A SERVICE THEY FAILED TO PROVIDE ME

Here are the facts of their rip-off for which I seek RELIEF

1. Rob representing this Heritage Web Solutions called me on Sept 15, 2008 to get me sign up for their Web design services

2. But as soon as I heard it is Heritage, I say No

3. So, he took me to his Supervisor on the phone , Mr Nielsen who personally Assured me not to worry and that he will personally make sure I am given top service

4. So, I signed up on the phone on Sept 15 for their 5 page website project for me for $300

5. And I agreed to pay them half ie $150 as PART PAYMENT and pay them the Rest ie $150 AFTER THEY COMPLETE THE JOB TO MY SATISFACTION

6. The following day, Sept 16, Rob sent me an email confirming the above service and sent me a Link to their site to UPLOAD my Content to their Site for their Designer to use to design my five page site for me which I did the same day

7. After that, I waited and waited and waited without the promised designer . Then Jeff emailed me saying they have received my Content and that the Designer will be contacting me very soon for the Job to start

8. After that, I waited and waited and waited without any designer and while I was waiting and without my knowledge they withdrew on Sept 15, $150 from my account as part payment for their Job

9. And on Sept 16, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE, THEY WITHDREW ANOTHER $119.88 which later I learned was for one year ADVANCE WEB HOSTING FEE FOR A SITE THEY HAVE NOT YET BUILT FOR ME

10. And on Oct 16, 2008 and WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE AND AFTER I WROTE THEM CANCELLING MY SERVICE/ORDER , THEY SECRETLY WITHDREW ANOTHER $150 WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY THEM ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE JOB TO MY SATISFACTION

11. But as soon as I discovered what they were doing, I cancelled my order or service on the ground of NON-PERFORMANCE OR LACK OF THE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THEY GUARANTEED ME

12. So, I asked them to send me back all the 3 Funds they have withdrawn from my account and after a week of email arguments, they finally returned the $119.88 and $150 they have illegally stolen from my accounts since they did so without my AUTHORIZATION OR KNOWLEDGE .

13. And I asked them to return my $150 DOWN PAYMENT WHICH THEY REFUSED TO DO UP TILL NOW,

14. I told them down payment is not a GIFT to their company but a down payment for a SERVICE THEY DID NOT PERFORM, SO, COMMON SENSE DICTATES THAT THEY RETURN MY DOWN PAYMENT TO ME

15. I wrote TWICE Jeff's supervisor, Mr Nielsen to get his company to return my down payment but he never once REPLIED ME

16. Instead one Jerrica wrote me and telling me all kinds of LIES why they could not return my Down payment like

17. I signed electronically at the time I ordered the service that I AGREE TO FORFEIT MY DOWN PAYMENT IN CASE I CANCEL MY ORDER FOR WHICH THEY HAVE GIVEN ME 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

18. Which is not true since I did not sign up for the service at their site but only on the PHONE so, it is not possible to sign something electronically over the phone

19. And instead getting my refund to me , Jerrica sent me a statement saying I agreed not to file complaint against their company which I told her I have not signed anything to that effect and confirm to them that their company law is subject to the FED CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW which says that if you buy something over the phone that turns out to be zero , you are free to return it for your MONEY BACK . But Jerrica refused to send me back my Refund

20. So, I wrote the Company owner Mark last Friday, Oct 31 to get his company to return my down payment or I will use all the legal reliefs available to get their company to return my fund . But up to today, Nov 6 , I never heard from him

21. Hence, I am filing this report to get a class action lawyer who will be interested in conducting research on this company to assemble all those they have ripped off and for us to come together to file a class action law suit against this company .

22. I am also filing all the Reports I can get against this company at Federal, State and City level and will continue to do so UNTIL THEY COME TO THEIR SENSES AND RETURN MY $150 TO ME .

23. REFUSING TO RETURN MY DOWN PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT FOR A SERVICE I CANCELLED FOR LACK OF 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THEY GUARANTEE ME AND FOR THEM TO BE USING LIES TO JUSTIFY THE UNJUSTIFIABLE IS CALLED STEALING OR SCAM OR RIP-OFF WHICH I AM COMMITTED TO MAKING SURE HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS GET ME BACK MY MONEY .

So, if you are a lawyer interested in looking into the matter for me and if you have been ripped off by this company in the past, Contact me at [email protected] for common action for REDRESS against this company .

Sincerely,

Prof. Afrikadzata Deku,

7b8efcca, 2009-09-26, 01:45AM CDT

I'm sueing them for 545.00$ for much the same reason.

e9cd6720, 2009-10-18, 05:35PM CDT

I agree with everything he has written. They have done the same thing to me almost to the "T" As of 10/17/09 they just removed another 160.00 without my permission. I have complained to my bank who is just a bad as Heritage/Hit web Design. Changing their name will not change their poor customer service.

e28884c3, 2010-01-21, 11:20AM CST

I would love to sue this company as well. They do not deliver anything that is promised and still expect full payment to be made. I live in Georgia and don't have the time nor resources to travel to (Iowa?) for lawsuit against them, so I am trying to find an attorney that will take a class action lawsuit against this company.

d8e02173, 2010-02-24, 07:10PM CST

I am livid at HIT WEB DESIGN formerly known as Heritage Web Solutions. I have a small dog breeding business s and somehow they contacted me to sell their services. After viewing them on financial Report through their web site I remembered thinking to myself how bad can they be. Why surely this must be an integral and honest company.

My story goes like this. A sales man by the name of David Thompson called me Hit web Design to sell me their services. He was very persistant even after I told him that it was not in my budget at this time. Finally, he sold me into a package as he put it its a custom site, not a template, to include five (5) pages, infinite pages for your store so that you can introduce your products and we will link your website to all the search engines and get you on the first page of all the browsers MSN, YAHOO, GOOGLE and so forth. And Ill even throw in the logo ALL for $640.00 with a $9.98 monthly hosting fee.

By the way , I have tried to make contact with this salesman to confront him about why he lied to me. But, he never called me back. I left endless messages and after 300 emails to these people I am totally convinced that they are a FRAUD. This salesman told me that it was a smoking deal and that the site would be up and running in two weeks.

Sadly enough, that was not the case. This company is the worst nightmare Ive come across. As of June 10 of 2009 till now September 1, 2009 the site is nowhere near finished. Ive gotten nothing but the run around. The site went live a couple of days ago so they say. After so much aggravations and endless time spent gathering pictures, colors, links, and information for them. And what it has cost me out of pocket its criminal what they get away with. I tried looking up my domain name and it does NOT come up on any of the search engines.

I called Hit Web design to ask wheres my domain on any of the sites? And no one has an answer talk to your account manager. Oh, I;m sorry hes in a meeting, Im sorry hes not available to speak to you we ll assign another account manager, hell call you back etc., When I asked to speak to their higher ups it was all excuses and more run around because you never get them nor do they call you back. They all pass the buck to kill the customers time in hopes that you give up.

They assign different people to do the separate things to your website so they say. Which makes it very confusing to the customer. I wonder if some of these so called designers freelance for this company working out of their homes. They are clueless to what needs to be done even though you repeat it in emails in voice conversations to them over and over again. All of the pictures of my pups for sale and adult dogs (30 in total) with the descriptions for each puppy/adult that was sent to them within the very first week was lost. They had me send it again, and again, and again, its a joke!

I had a horrible experience with each of them from the account manager Steve Peterson to the customer service rep Emily Marble, who was as clueless and vague. And everyone in between.

The logo designer was another ridiculous pass time and waste of my money. Im on my second logo designer who just like the other one has taken their sweet time to respond or never respond at all. First of all they tell you, the customer to send them pictures, links the verbiage the font of what you want for a logo. This to me is totally weird since they are supposed to be designers professionals in their field. Guess what? They return the same pics and ideas I sent to them originally. And when you question them about it they tell you they enhanced it and thats their finished product. My 8 year old could come up with something original by far more creative and professional. Thats how its been since day one. Its a mockery to the customer.

The emails that went back and forth to these so called professionals were copied to their higher ups and the so called manager that oversees their work by the name of Lance Card who never even bothered to call me back to address any of these issues.

They bate you and then switch the game on you and if you give them your account number they overcharge you and you cant get your money back Its going on three months and no real live website.

I found out just a day or two ago when I finally made contact with yet another person in their company by the name of Michael Ferguson through email that I have to pay extra for marketing on the different search engines. He also told me that it may take 6 to 8 weeks before my domain even hits the search engines but certainly not where I can be seen to sell my product.

Michael and Ben then tried to up sell other services so that I can possibly be found. He quoted me $100 for #1 SEO urls make my store search friendly; #2 WTD FOR $39.99 guarantees $250 clicks a year; #3 $220 for site map a virtual map of our site information.

They are forever upselling the customer with things that they originally promised and never included. I have no faith in this company at all. My website was to be a very simple but elegant website made up of 5 pages. Its only three pages of which I provided everything as if I had been the designer. They wouldnt even clean up the pictures. Just copied and paste on my site as is. Luckily I found one descent person Bonnie Meyer a designer who was able to work with me. But, its been a horrible experience.

I would like for them to refund all my money at the very least and/or a partial refund. Take the domain/ website, logo/watermark and walk away and have my website hosted by someone entirely different with integrity. Please advice as what I can do to help myself in this mess that Im in. Write to me on [email protected] thank you.

The above took place june of 2008 and still Heritage/hit web design has not refunded all my money back. I am out my money and worse yet BBB and the attorney general in "Utah" has NOT done anything to STOP/CLOSE these THIEVES down.... HELP HELP HELP ANDY ADVICE..?

7b8efcca, 2010-07-07, 02:02PM CDT

Attourney fees are crazy. I filed suit in my local courthouse (small claims) for 30$. Then I went to my local Marshall to serve the papers. That cost 50$. Three days before court they sent me half of my money back. I was pretty pleased cuz I hate the small claims process. A check was overnighted to me very fast. Good luck!

Bill

e8db66d6, 2010-10-19, 11:43AM CDT

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Unprofessional, no follow up, poor customer service, poor and elementary work. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO HIRE THIS COMPANY. ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS AND STILL MY SITES ARE NOT UP. READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY JUSTIFY ROBBING YOU. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOOD FAITH AND DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. BE VERY CAREFUL.... I'M PAYING THE PRICE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO MY DUE DILLIGENCE......