Baishali Ghosh - Worst Service of Eureka Forbes

Product: Designa Water Purifer

Company: Baishali Ghosh

Location: University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad, An, 500 046, IN

Every where ( website, newspaper, shops etc) I see The EUREKA FORBES claimS for best service and product. But I have experienced it wrong over the period. Out of seer disappointment and lack of reponses more than a year I have decided to post a complain about EUREKA FORBES's BAD SERVICE.

I am from Hyderabad City, India . I have DESIGNA model of Water Purifier. I have purchased it 21st October 2005. After a year your service person came to my door ask for POST WARRENTY SERVICE. I did it for a year. Within a year nobody turned up for service. At the last week of completing one year of post warrenty period, you service person came to ask for extending POST WARRENTY SERVICE . He said , I WOULD GET BETTER SERVICE IF I GO FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR POST WARRENTY SERVICE. I did it for THREE YEARS ( 28th Oct . 2007 to 27th Oct .2010) with the OFFER of FOUR Cartridges. Detail of the contract is as follows:

Receipr No: 14755584

Customer Code: 15571939

It is again another one year completed. Nobody turned up for servicing. Since last three months I am calling Eureka Forbes main office servicing centre . Every time they are giving series of phone/ mobile numbers and asking me to call them up and ask for services. When I am dialing all those numbers, I have been told that EUREKA FORBES SERVICE PERSON would come for servicing.

Eureka Forbes salesman sells the product by bluffing about good service. I have other regular house appliances. I have not faced such bad service like EUREKA FORBES .The worst service is being provided by EUREKA FORBES in Hyderabad.