Harassment - HSBC credit card

Posted on Saturday, November 1st, 2008 at 1:17pm CDT by c23fef3e

Product: Harassment - HSBC credit card

Company: Not Available

Location: Delhi, De, 110025, IN

My HSBC credit No. 4384 5999 9759 3578. The HSBC Credit Card representatives issued one add-on card in my wifes name also without my approval. Ive accepted these cards only after they told me these are absolutely free and their will be NO ANNUAL FEE. Last year Ive received statement of annual fee I have called hundreds of time to the customer care then finally they send me the final statement with zero balance. This year again the same story started Ive received the statements stating more that Rs. 5000/- amount. Ive made only one transaction of Rs. 385/- that I cant pay as Im not getting the correct statement.

Ive repeated tried to contact customer care executives but received very very unsatisfactory responses. On one single day Ive spent more than 3 hours to resolve this issue and contact your executives, Ive spoken to many executives but have not received any positive response especially from customer care executives.

I therefore request you kindly close any account IMMEDIATELY and send me the final settlement letter with the actual balance to be paid (excluding the annual fees).

This is very urgent as these are creating great trouble for me.