Tracfone - Tracfone repeated overcharges

Posted on Friday, May 9th, 2008 at 3:34pm CDT by 20329096

Product: Tracfone with Motorola C261

Company: Tracfone

Location: TracFone Wireless, Inc. Attention: Executive Resolution Department 9700 N.W. 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178
Miami, Fl, 33178, US

URL: http://tracfone.com/

Tracfone has consistently recorded up to double 'units' (minutes) on my dialed and received calls. I have called them repeatedly about the issue. Speaking to three different tech reps over the past three months, I have provided details on the number of units I began with on date 'x', the number of units I should have been charged for my total dialed and received calls (as recorded in my phone), and the number of units I was actually charged. Each time I called I spent about 30 minutes on the phone (my landline) with Tracfone only to be told everything is OK... when it obviously is NOT OK. The folks at tech support (obviously India) appear to be quite capable at providing test codes and interpreting response codes, but have no ability to understand that regardless og the 'tests' they're told to run, I am still being overcharged. Next stop... FCC.

c5d9d28c, 2008-05-11, 10:22AM CDT

I used to be a tracfone customer until I got mad just like you..I did a little research on tracfone and it turns out it's a company that is located in Mexico, they just happen to have one office in the united states.