Teleflora - Horrible Experience with Teleflora!!!

Posted on Friday, May 9th, 2008 at 12:03pm CDT by 10160bb5

Product: Flowers

Company: Teleflora

Location: P.O. Box 60910
Los Angeles, CA, 90060, US

URL: http://www.teleflora.com/feature.asp?srccode=ovrt&promotion=PSYTMTF

On May 8th we ordered some Mother's Day Flowers online at Teleflora. We ordered over $400 worth of flowers to be delivered to several Mom's. We were guarenteed same day delivery as long as the order was placed by 2 p.m. We placed the order at 10 a.m. and the flowers were still not delivered the same day. We called and complained on May 9th and they gave us an excuse that the flower order had bounced around in the online world and was never given to a floral company to make. After filing a complaint with Teleflora they guarenteed to have the flowers delivered today instead. When the flowers were delivered it wasn't even close to what we had ordered. They made up some cheap arrangement and thought that whoever ordered it wouldn't be there to see what flowers were being delivered. We refused the flowers and contacted Teleflora once again. Now we have to wait for another arrangement that might/might not be delivered today and probably won't even look close to what we ordered. DO NOT EVER ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!!! You won't even get to speak to someone from the US to handle the matter. The person barely speaks english. Also, another arrangement that I had ordered was not even in the vase pictured online for America's Favorite Mother, which has been advertised on tv. No credit was given for the vase mix up, but we did receive a 40% off credit for the other 2 screw ups above.

665e93e8, 2009-02-28, 01:01PM CST

My arrangement was actually delivered 11 days late! And that happened after several phone calls! I was told I would get an"upgrade" and 20% off. What a joke! When the arrangement finally did arrive, names were missing & misspelled on the card! The "upgrade", I still dont know what that was suppose to be because it looked nothing like what I ordered and it was small. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER order from teleflora!