Access USA - Access USA messed up my shipment again

Company: Access USA

Location: Access USA 1899-1905 60th Place E. Bradenton, Florida 34203
Bradenton, Fl, 34203, US

URL: http://www.myus.com/

I have just received my shipment from Access USA and in the shipment a dress from Neiman Marcus has gone missing. It was included in my invoice, it was also taken off my record but the dress and the receipt is not in the shipment.

This is not the first time that they have messed up my shipment. They have once lost an item from Nordstrom, and have also sent a Gas Analyzer to me which is not mine. I don't even know what it does. I have sent an email to Access USA demanding them to find the dress. Hope I get a decent response this time.

ce16fb28, 2008-05-12, 07:56AM CDT

We resolved this situation within 36 hours of the customer telling us there was a problem. We were able to locate the package (on a Sunday) and let the customer know we will be shipping her package on Monday.

We deeply regret any mistakes made by our company as we know how important our customers' packages are to them.

de1c945e, 2008-05-12, 02:28PM CDT

Access USA has resolved this issue with professionalism and efficiency. Although I was very upset when it happened, it was reassuring to see that they were willing to put effort to rectify the situation

650a4563, 2008-05-22, 08:21AM CDT

Why in the world was Access USA shipping a Neiman Marcus dress in the first place? I understand that Neiman only uses Fedex to ship