Proffessional Couriers

Posted on Thursday, May 8th, 2008 at 9:33am CDT by 35f80141

Product: Couriers

Company: Proffessional Couriers

Location: Old No : 49, 195,Margosa Road, Between 16th & 17th Cross, Near to Malleswaram Telephone Exchange, Malleswaram
Bangalore, Ka, 560 055, IN

URL: http://www.tpcindia.com/

Hi,

I am Carolene from Bangalore. I am wirting this to gather people who have been cheated by this proffessional Courier and approach the Consumer Court. I had called up earlier to a Professional Courier (PC) office (Electronic City) very near to my place to inquire about when a parcel would reach me if posted today. i got the reply that i would receive it the next day morning. I had it posted from Tuticorin on April 29 2008 . It was a well packed parcel, a big shopper stiched on all sides. I did not receive the parcel the next day morning. I called the PC office 3-4 times and did not get a proper response. i called up the PC Call center late in the evening and got the information that the parcel is in the madivala office. I contacted the EC PC office and they informed me that the next day (1st May) was a holiday and the parcel would reach EC only on Friday (2nd May).

I was not available in Bangalore on Friday so i called up the EC office and asked them to keep the parcel and that i would come and collect it on the following Monday. When I took the parcel i had the slightest clue that it would have been tampered. I had a belief that such things dont happen in Professional Courier. When i opened the parcel i found that 2 items were missing - 1 baby dress and and 1 steel tiffin box containing baby bangles. Only then i noticed that the bag has been torn and then stuck, the cardboard box inside the bag has been punctured and items have been removed and then it has been pasted with transparent tape. when i went asked the staff in the EC office they refused to take responsibility. They told me that i should have declared the items. My father being a senior citizen was not aware of such procedures and it was the responsibility of the staff in the TUT office to let know my father about that. Now i stand without any proof that my things have been stolen. the stealing has been done very well planned and the theif has taken his own time to take out the things and mend the bag so that it appears as if nothing had happened. the courier was boooked for Rs. 280. what is the use, my things did not reach me safely. The big Name Proffessional Courier is not woth it. we have to use the power of this media to bring to light many such stealings happening in the proffessional Courier office. Not insuring does not mean things can be stolen from the parcel. insuring is only for the parcel to reach its destination without losing path. My parcel has reached me so the necessity of insurance is ruled out. Why has someone dared to touch the customers parcel. the so called "Professional Couriers" - totally unproffessional!

Carolene

52858f35, 2008-08-25, 12:51PM CDT

Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 8:12 PM

To: 'TPC'

Hi,

I have received the consignment. Thank you for the quick response.

Regards,

Krishnan V

From: TPC [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 11:55 AM

To: KRISHNAN IYER

Respected Sir

Please be informed that unless we get date and place of booking of your courier as well as complete address of your receiver we will not be able to help you.

Thnx & regds

[email protected]

-------Original Message-------

Date: 8/23/2008 12:52:39 AM

To: [email protected]

Subject: RE: VPL200251397

<<<I sent them the same request written in Hindi in case the fools didn't understand English and gave them a reference to the below link so that they can learn English>>>

Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:11 AM

To: '[email protected]'

Cc: '[email protected]'

Subject: VPL200251397

Sir,

Kindly have the courier delivery boy get the consignment delivered either before 9:30 AM in the morning or after 5:15 PM in the evenings as I would not be available at home during the day time.

On Tuesday and Wednesday this week I would be available at all times and he can deliver it at any time.

Regards,

Krishnan V

Then God said, 'let there be light'. And there was light.

2bfa8c7e, 2011-01-12, 06:23AM CST

Hi,

I had a very bad experience with unprofessional courier. all those who want to courier their important documents and things kindly request you to not to opt for these couriers as they are totally unprofessional and untimely.