Mattress Firm - DON'T BUY TEMPURPEDIC

Company: Mattress Firm

Location: SouthPoint Mall 6409 Fayetteville Road
Durham, No, 27713, US

URL: http://mattressfirm.com/

The mattress is emitting a noxious odor. It smells so bad that it has given me nauseousness and headaches. I've had the bed two weeks and haven't even been able to sleep in it. Now my whole house stinks, too. In addition, Mattress Firm will not take the mattress back. I have contacted the Centers for Disease Control. I want to know what is poisoning me.

9e036073, 2008-10-01, 06:14PM CDT

We purchased the same mattress and have not been able to sleep on it at all. We have it in a spare room with a towel under the door and the smell still permeates our whole house. It has given me severe migraines from the first day it was delivered. Mattress Source and Tempur-Pedic also will not take the mattress back and give us a refund. I filed a complaint with the Consumer Products Safety Council they have received my complaint and say they will investigate. I think everyone who has purchased this mattress needs to get together and seek whatever legal help is available to us.

c56a5abb, 2008-11-01, 10:21AM CDT

I would be interested in knowing more about the outcome of the Consumer Safety Invetigation and participating in any legal action.