Boliviamall.com - Boliviamall Complaint - Poor Product Quality

Product: Ronroco Jacaranda Wood

Company: Boliviamall.com

Location: La Paz, BO

URL: http://www.boliviamall.com/

Hi, I have a complaint about Boliviamall.com.

Complaints about this company appear to be subdued and so I though it best to let the public know about their very bad service. Below is a very simplified review I posted on their site but I assume they will not post it because it is negative feedback.

This company sent me a musical instrument worth $400 and it was cracked and badly repaired. They will not replace it or refund my money and I have been misled by them for about a year now. DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! They have continuously offered me replacements refunds etc etc but have never deliverd on their promise.

"Please don't order this Ronroco. Boliviamall are not able to provide this item. I recieved a very bad quality version after waiting for 6 months. I am still trying to get a refund one year later. Boliviamall customer services are now ignoring all of my emails and I am stuck with a Ronroco that was delivered with a cracked and badly repaired soundbox. Beware."

2b5eaf4b, 2008-07-18, 02:34PM CDT

I placed this complaint here a few months ago but it appears that there was an error and the company involved couldnt contact me because the details were incorrect. They have now trying to resolve the problem and I would appreciate it if you could remove my complaint. Thanks. Geebea