hitchfinder.com - Misinformation and poor customer service

Location: 916 113th Street, Suite B
Arlington, TX, 76011, US

URL: http://www.hitchfinder.com/

5-23-2002

I had major problems with this company. In-stock trailer hitch did not ship for 5 days, and no info received to state why. On the 5th day, I called customer support, multiple times, each involving long on-hold waiting. By the end of the afternoon, I had received three different tracking numbers, two of which weren't even valid UPS numbers, and none could confirm pick-up from the company. (I phoned UPS in person with each number, rather than using their online tracking). Besides the different tracking numbers, I also received three different pick-up times. (yesterday morning, this afternoon, and this morning). I finally gave up, I can't wait until next week to see if this hitch has actually shipped. Called to cancel my order, and waited on hold for 30+ minutes. After more runaround, they finally agreed to cancel my order. Now all I have to do, is get my 150 bucks back. Wish me luck.

5-27-2002 My account was indeed credited today, and I thought it only fair I state that here.

548da359, 2010-11-09, 04:40PM CST

We are sorry you had a bad experience with the previous owners of the hitchfinder.com domains. Since early this year (2010), the Hitchfinder stores have been operated by a completely different company that takes customer service very seriously. We welcome you to visit any of the Hitchfinder stores and put us to the test.