Teleflora - Teleflora Horrible Service to customers

Posted on Saturday, May 17th, 2008 at 2:24pm CDT by 77ec7e78

Product: Magenta, purple and white African violets, along with ivy, are delivered in a wicker basket with handle

Company: Teleflora

Location: P.O. Box 60910
19 Meadow Springs Lane, SC, 29650, US

URL: http://teleflora.com/

I ordered Mothers Day Arrangement from Teleflora, for both mothers. Well they took my payment in good faith, and I took their word that the Basket w/ 3 African Violets and Ivy would be delivered in good faith. As of today the issue of the one baskets still has not been address by Teleflora. Sunday I called the above number, and spoke with Joe (one of many calls made to different customer service pers of Teleflora), he assured me that the florist would be picking up the dead African Violets (2 of them not 3, placed in a tin can type contianer, not a basket w/ ivy) and delivering the ordered and paid for arrangement. To this date of writing this letter it has not been done. I have contacted Teleflora everydat this week I have spoken to Joe & David of Customer Service, Angel, and two Karens that are Supervisors, and Lisa from Op Support, I have emailed them pictures of the item delivered. With no resolution to this problem. I hope that this letter will help others that live far from their families. USE a different Florist. My advise is DO NOT USE TELEFLORA THE HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT RESOLVING PROBLEMS. At this time I have contacted my credit card company to get my money back.