Play It Again Sports - Play It Again Sports Fails to Deliver New Products

Location: 1954 W Broadway Rd Ste 103
Mesa, AZ, 85202, US

URL: http://www.playitagainsports.com/

PLAY IT AGAIN SPORTS - THINK TWICE ABOUT BUYING NEW PRODUCTS FROM THEM

On January 11, 2008, Play it Again Sports-Mesa, Arizona came to my house to deliver the bench, rack, and 10 pairs or dumbbells that I had ordered. When they arrived, they informed me that the two 65 pound dumbbells had not arrived at their store but they would deliver this pair of dumbbells in the next week. I told them that was fine.

On January 21, 2008, I first contacted the store to inquire about the missing dumbbells. They told me they had not arrived but should be in shortly.

On February 7, 2008, I contacted the store for a second time. They again told me the dumbbells had not arrived but should be in shortly.

Approximately one week later, I called Play It Again Sports for a third time and was told yet again the dumbbells had not arrived.

Around February 21, 2008, I received a call from Play It Again Sports saying my dumbbells had arrived. They also asked if they could deliver during the week of February 25 ?? March 1. I said that was fine, just let me know beforehand so I could make sure someone was available to take delivery.

Unfortunately, Play It Again Sports did not deliver the dumbbells during that week. Moreover, they did not call to explain, reschedule, etc.

On March 5, 2008, I contacted Play It Again Sports and asked to speak with the manager. My intention was to demand immediate delivery of the dumbbells or receive a credit. I was told the manager was unavailable but he would call me back. As of this writing, several days later, I still have not received a return call.