GEMB/SHOPNBC - CHARGE OFF DISPUTE

Company: GEMB/SHOPNBC

Location: P.O.BOX 981064
EL PASO, TE, 79998-1064, US

URL: http://WWW.SHOPNBC.COM/

The amount debited from my Bank of America acct.which B Of A and myself have repeatedly sent faxes & copies mailed to them. Proof of this amt taken from my acct.on 5/7/07,which now is on my credit report as a charge off for the amount of $539.00.creating a negative effect subsequently lowering my fico score. I would like GEMB/SHOPNBC to acknowledge payment was made as per the proof I have shown,removed completely from all 3 Credit Bureaus so that it does not show on my credit report at all. This has just ruined my credit and been a nightmare. Which I will never purchase anything from SHOPNBC again.

9c7fa870, 2008-11-17, 09:59AM CST

file formal complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and Office of Thrift Supervision. OTHERWISE YOUR VALID COMPLAINT WILL BE IGNORED BY GEMB

FTC compiles complaint data

OTS works for you in getting GEMB to resolve the issue.

a5570feb, 2011-01-10, 08:09PM CST

Not quite as bad but frustrating none the less... ShopNBC delivered two charge offs to my credit report in December - one for $178 and one for #131. I don't owe ShopNBC any money, haven't purchased anything from them for over a year and have not missed a payment or purchase. I owe them nothing. Never received anything in writing or phone call. this is clearly a mistake, I've attempted to dispute but they continue to assert I owe. how can you prove you don't owe something, when you don't owe it??? Looks like ShopNBC is doing this quite a bit lately - what can I do??? This took my 727 Experian down to 623! How do these folks get by with this???

547dd897, 2011-12-31, 08:09AM CST

Write a letter to you State Attorney General if you haven't already done so.

DON'T GIVE UP. That's what ShopNBC is relying on.