OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE VICTORVILLE CA - OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE RACISM ALIVE AND WELL

Company: OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE VICTORVILLE CA

Location: 12400 Amargosa Rd
VICTORVILLE, CA, 92392, US

URL: http://www.OUTBACK.COM/

RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THIS VICTORVILLE REASTURANT.AFTER WAITING FOR 45 MINS. WITH ALL WHITE COUPLES SIGNING THE SHEET AFTER US. WE MADE A COMPLAINT. OH WE WERE TOLD OH THEY MUST HAVE CALLED AHEAD. BULLSHIT THEY SIGNED THE SAME SHEET WE DID. AFTER 6 TIMES OF THIS AND LOTS OF GIGGLEING FROM THE THREE WHITE GIRLS UP FRONT. I WAS NO LONGER AMUSED. I PROCESSED TO COMPLAIN TO MANAGER ABOUT TREATMENT. (SHE SAID WE HAVE TO HIRE ALL RACES HERE) VERY TELLING STATEMENT. WE CAN GIVE YOU A FREE MEAL AND SIT YOU RIGHT NOW. NO REMARKS TO THE THREE GIRLS. NO REPRAMAND. NOTHING. JUST AN ADDITUDE OF OH WELL TO BAD. HAVING BEEN A GOOD CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS. AT A DIFFERENT TOWN. IN THE INLAND EMPIRE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED THIS WAY BEFORE AT THIS RESTRAUNT. SO WAS EXCITED TO GO THERE AGAIN IN THE NEW TOWN I HAD MOVED TO. BUT INTEL THIS PROBLEM IS FIX AT THIS SITE. I AM AFRAID I WILL NO LONGER GO HERE. I ASK ALL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELEIVE IN RACISM TO BAN THIS REASTRAUNT TELL THEY FIX SUCH A FOUL PROBLEM. THANK-YOU

53612325, 2008-12-03, 10:14PM CST

You are exactly right. People like you who whine and cry about racism should probably stay home. It is not the three white girls or the manager who are are racist, it is you. You probably don't tip either so just stay home next time and recite the "I Have a Dream" speech.

e686ab8f, 2009-01-16, 09:53PM CST

you are an idiot. they clearly called ahead and yes they still sign in on the same seat. nobody is gonna go out of their way not to sit you just because you are black. get over yourself and grow up. maybe YOU should have called ahead. im sorry but i think the racist one here is you for jumping to such silly conclusions.

fd96bc96, 2009-08-04, 04:27PM CDT

You are not alone. We visited the Addison branch in Texas (Dallas Fort Worth). Though we were seated promptly (probably since the restaurant was almost empty), the server took as long as he could in getting to our order and never once bothered with us once he served the food. We are Asian - we noticed the frequent service that white families at other tables got. These people probably want a white only clientele.

de6518b2, 2011-12-26, 08:40PM CST

Maybe if you didn't type in all caps like you are constantly yelling, people would listen to you. Stop pulling the race card, no one hates you because you're black, white, Asian, Indian, whatever you are! My family and I call ahead every time we go out to eat at Outback. We are put on the same list as Everyone else, just starred so they know to seat us first. AND here's the kicker ---- WE'RE BLACK! Go find a real problem!

Richard W., 2013-04-01, 12:17PM CDT

I had the same problem at an "Outback" near "Kings Island" in Mason, Ohio. All of the employees and patrons were European-American. I am mixed blood American Indian and it is apparent in the way I appear and I always wear some element of my culture, such as jewelry, etc. We ordered and did not receive any bread. As they were serving the food, my son asked the server why we didn't receive any bread and pointed out that everyone else in the restaurant, who were European-American had bread. She completely ignored him. He asked her three times and she completely ignored him.

I ordered the steak and lobster tail special. The menu did not describe this steak as being spicy. I have some GI problems and would not have ordered a steak that was blackened or spicy. I took one bite of the steak and it was extremely salty, to the point of being disgusting. It was also extremely spicy with lots of pepper on it. I had to go immediately to the rest room and I threw up mucus and blood. My family had to take me immediately to the emergency room.

I believe the reason the server completely ignored my son was because of racism. I believe they targeted us for White racist abuse, so that we wouldn't return to their restaurant. I also believe they doctored the steak so that it would be disgusting and possibly make me sick. If the menu doesn't say spicy, then it is not supposed to be disgustingly spicy.

I believe the Outback Steakhouse" is an anti-Indian White racist establishment and as far as I am concerned they can all kiss my big fat red ass and go straight to White racist hell.

I am connected to Tribes and American Indian organizations around the country, and I am sending this information to all of them, as well as many Native publication as possible. I want our people to boycott this obviously racist establishment.

Richard Wilson

Notime F., 2013-08-25, 04:46PM CDT

Sorry but the race card has been beaten to death and most people now simply ignore the cries of racism. It has become a non-issue.