Travelocity - Travelocity Emergency Cancelation

Company: Travelocity

Location: 11603 Crosswinds Way Suite 125
San Antonio, TX, 78233, US

URL: http://Travelocity.com/

I purchased an airline for my son, Seneca Townsend, to travel to Orlando,Florida on US Airways on April 7th, 2007. My son was assaulted at Phillies game in Phila, PA and was unable to fly on April 7th. I canceled the ticket on April 6th because he couldn't see. He was in the emergency on April 4th in Phila. I faxed the documentation from the hospital and the doctor to prove that he couldn't travel. US Airways immediately deducted $100 from the ticket. I called Travelocity many times to talk to a customer representative in India and they couldn't understand what I was saying. Travelocity was not an advocate for me when negotiating with US Airways. As of today, March 26, 2008, I have lost all of my money on the airline tickets. I received emails from Stephanie S. and Hazel. It took more than a month before I got a response from my emails. No one would give me their last name. I have all of my documentation about who I spoke with the date and time and the originals emails. My family and friends will never book anymore travel with Travelocity again. I feel that we have been treated unfairly. My son lost his job after the assault and I have lost my money from the air line ticket.