Compaq - Compaq Computers

Posted on Wednesday, March 26th, 2008 at 9:23pm CDT by 38c15ad0

Product: compaq presario

Company: Compaq

Location: I do not know the address of their headquarters.
Vancouver, WA, 98604, US

URL: http://www.compaq.com/

I called compaq because I was having trouble logging in with my password, and the rep tried to bribe me and tell me it would be 49.99 to receive any help for this. She did collect my serial no. to my computer first, before telling me this. Then when I spoke to a supervisor, he told me it would be 59.99 to receive any assistance with this and that if I received help from anyone else besides them it wouldn't go well because they would have to break into my tower and they would damage it. This is to make a long story short, the whole time the rep and sup. were trying to bribe me, and now I don't know what they'll do since they have the serial no. of my computer. Do not buy compaq computers, they won't assist you unless you pay them whenever you call in. This isn't the first time this has happened.

0ed1afaa, 2008-08-18, 01:36PM CDT

This same exact thing happened to me with my Dell in around May. I couldn't remember my password, and they wanted to charge me 79.99 for the Geek Squad to come to my home. They also told me that no one else could fix it. Luckily I remembered my password later on. What jerks!