Laflat Inc - TERRIBLE COMPANY, DON'T BUY FROM THEM IF YOU CAN HELP IT

Company: Laflat Inc

Location: 970-J New Brunswick Ave
Rahway, Ne, 07065, US

URL: http://www.laflat.com/

One of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I ordered an item 2 months ago online. Repeated inquiries have fallen on deaf ears. STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ITEM, yet they have no problems charging me immediately, including a ridiculous $150 shipping charge. For what? I could have walked there and brought the thing back by now. Rude, clueless, and largely unresponsive customer service. Don't believe me? Google laflat reviews for more customers with the same unpleasant experience.

c2329b76, 2008-03-23, 12:31PM CDT

The client recieved a discounted shipping cost, if you offer to "walk" to China to pick up your items, be my guest, we are a business, so we charge immediately, when you purchase a product from any company, you usually dont get a 15% discount on your iPhone, nor is there anty leeway on shipping. We deal with a lot more expensive items, big items for that matter, it is not easy to ship especially when i charged my client half the minimum shipping cost. Try to haggle with Apple, our service comes with our cost.

b963e8bc, 2008-05-21, 09:28AM CDT

Great furniture, got my furniture within 1 week of placing an order. Got my bedroom set, it was assembled and looks great. Will recommened on to others.

9a1bbc04, 2008-06-02, 03:58PM CDT

I second to that. Everyone who is coming to this page please google laflat reviews and you will not see a single praise for these bastards.

04c27a0f, 2008-10-29, 08:11PM CDT

I THIRD IT. DONT BUY FROM THEM.

WE SPECIAL ORDERED A SOFA FROM THEM 14 MONTHS AGO, NOT ONL DID WE NOT RECIEVE THE SOFA WE ORDERED THE IN STOCK SOFA THEY GAVE US SMELLS LIKE A MOLDY ASS CRACK. I SWEAR ON MY SOUL THIS IS NOT A FAKE REVIEW. OH YEA THEY ALSO HAVE NO PROBLEM DELIVERING YOUR SOFA AT 11:30 PM ON A WEEK NIGHT! STAY AWAY, FAR FAR AWAY, NOT WORTH IT,

2898fdd7, 2008-12-05, 03:38PM CST

I bought from them once too.

Their customer service and business practices are shocking.

I thought it is impossible to have this kind of business here in the US.

Dont even think of buying from them.

63e7b80f, 2009-01-20, 10:07AM CST

Agreed that LaFlat should be put out of business for their business tactics. March 21,st 2008 I had ordered a bedroom set that was delivered end of June 2008. Prior to buying I was told I would have it first week of May. A year has almost passed and the light switch on my bed has still not been replaced. I have written to the BBB twice and they, too, have never gotten' in touch with me. The service was below awful. Do yourself a favor and do not buy from LaFlat. It will save you a lot of head aches.

aea09898, 2010-04-15, 12:23PM CDT

In the past few months Laflat.com has been under new management by Tyger Furniture. With this new management department there will be changes to the customer service department to take care of any problems that previous and new customers are having. We have improved are shipping and tracking systems to make it faster and easier for customers to track their orders. Laflat.com will be offering discounts and deals to new customers and previous customers who werent satisfied. If you feel as if you need to talk to a representative to ask a question about any of the furniture pieces, please feel free to call our toll-free number 1877-878-6718x8010. In the past our competition has been posting negative reviews about our company to decrease the value of our business. But we are forming a counter attack on the competition. Over the years we have collected over 10,000 happy customers who are going to be sending out positive reviews to our website to prove are customer satisfaction. If you are one of our happy customers please feel free to leave a review of your experience shopping at Laflat.com. At Laflat Furniture we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with our furniture lines and our customer service. If you are a previous customer of ours, and did not receive 100% satisfaction let us know and we will offer you a special deal on our new inventory of modern furniture. Laflat Furniture is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about Laflat Furniture. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on other site review. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. In order to post comments, you must be a registered user of Laflat.com. Your username will show along with the comments you post. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts. Visit our brand new website www.TygerFurniture.com to leave a reply.

aea09898, 2010-04-15, 12:24PM CDT

In the past few months Laflat.com has been under new management by Tyger Furniture. With this new management department there will be changes to the customer service department to take care of any problems that previous and new customers are having. We have improved are shipping and tracking systems to make it faster and easier for customers to track their orders. Laflat.com will be offering discounts and deals to new customers and previous customers who weren??t satisfied. If you feel as if you need to talk to a representative to ask a question about any of the furniture pieces, please feel free to call our toll-free number 1877-878-6718x8010. In the past our competition has been posting negative reviews about our company to decrease the value of our business. But we are forming a counter attack on the competition. Over the years we have collected over 10,000 happy customers who are going to be sending out positive reviews to our website to prove are customer satisfaction. If you are one of our happy customers please feel free to leave a review of your experience shopping at Laflat.com. At Laflat Furniture we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with our furniture lines and our customer service. If you are a previous customer of ours, and did not receive 100% satisfaction let us know and we will offer you a special deal on our new inventory of modern furniture. Laflat Furniture is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about Laflat Furniture. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on other site review. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. In order to post comments, you must be a registered user of Laflat.com. Your username will show along with the comments you post. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts. Visit our brand new website www.TygerFurniture.com to leave a reply.