Desert Schools Federal Credit Union - Desert Schools: Service Sucks

Location: 2355 S. Alma School Rd
MESA, AZ, 85210, US

URL: http://www.desertschools.org/

Category: Business, Finances

They do not treat thier members with respect. I have had several problems with them in the past and so I am no longer a member of this bank. I said bank because thats what they are, they are not a credit union, but a BANK !!! I had one problem that was easy to fix and it took them 3 months and they still didnt fix it instead they de-activated my account, fuckin pricks !! I tell you all this because I want you to think twice before applying to this bank "Credit Union". That reminds me , the problem they chose not to fix is now affecting my credit report ... Better banks to choose from are Bank of America, Compass Bank, Wells Fargo or even Arizona Federal... I'll even go with Capital One before applying with Desert Schools.

5523f3ca, 2008-07-22, 07:00PM CDT

totally agree....DSCU put a $58 acct write off on my credit report w/o notice adversely affecting my credit in the process.... they are bastards and thoroughly unhelpful.... steer clear

1ad4c456, 2009-07-08, 11:03AM CDT

Watch Chanel 3 tonight at 5:30 PM. 7/8/09. Desert Schools did not match my name to the account number I transferred money into. It went into another members account and they spent $5,800.00! Desert Schools says it is not their fault and not their policy to match names to account numbers for deposits! Are you kidding?????! They do NOT protect their members! I have been a member since 1992 and they don't give a care about me and treated me VERY rude and left me high and dry! Bad, bad business practice Desert Schools! Shame on you Desert Schools!

6ea9bc3e, 2010-07-10, 08:32PM CDT

Desert Schools has become predatory and ridden with fees. Credit unions are supposed to work in favor of the consumer, but Desert Schools is implementing an array of new fees or requirements. They say it's because they will be losing money due to the new laws. Laws that no longer allow Desert School to gouge consumers with NSF fees, for example, which is a predatory practice to begin with.

de81a1f7, 2010-12-02, 06:13PM CST

I think we can launch a class action suit agaisnt this bank

If you no of any other members please contact me at [email protected]

I am in court with this bank for their

mishanding of my accounts