Precious Bedding - Beware of Precious Bedding

Company: Precious Bedding

Location: 2638 Fifth Street #3
Stafford, TX, 77477, US

URL: http://www.preciousbedding.com/

I ordered from preciousbedding.com on February 28, 2008. I received a message stating that it would take 2-5 days before the package would be sent. The order continued to show the status of "processing" until 3/11/08. So from 2/28/08 to 3/10/08, I e-mailed the company probably 3 times to find out the status of the order and never heard back from them. They also have a "Chat now" option on their website but how nice that no one was ever online to take your questions. I also tried contacting the company by phone. After several rings, I got a message with someone's name stating they were from Precious Bedding and to leave a message. Then the mailbox was too full. So I was never able to leave a message. I finally received my package on 3/12/08. Well the size of the comforter does NOT match the size of an Olympic Queen Comforter. I also ordered a bedskirt in the same color of the comforter and guess what?? The colors don't even match. I am really disappointed in this company and would love to return the products but I am afraid I will NEVER see a credit to my banking account. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

b1394b93, 2008-08-05, 06:04PM CDT

I just found the same charge as my original order on other credit card statement's. Charging me for my order multiple times!!

I called and got the same response as the above person..... please leave a message.

I've got a bad feeling about

"PRECIOUS BEDDING"

95f67c37, 2008-09-02, 08:40PM CDT

Same thing happened to me. On 8/15/08, received the wrong size comforter. Tried their phone number and left messages on multiple calls. Tried e-mailing to their listed 'support' email addresses...NEVER GOT A REPLY! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PRECIOUS BEDDING...YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!

8ded83b5, 2008-11-26, 06:50AM CST

My experience was very similar. I ordered two bedskirts, kept getting emails saying it was going to be delivered. This went on for over two months and I never received the merchandise. I did get responses from email, but could NEVER get anyone to answer the phone. I did send a letter to BBB and Precious Bedding and finally got my money back. So stay on them...

3ab0896e, 2008-12-09, 12:09AM CST

I had a similar experience--I placed an order for a set of tailored bedskirts and received ruffled bedskirts instead. I called, wrote, and emailed to try to contact the company about first exchanging, and then finally returning the products. It has been more than a year and I still have received no correspondence from them (including the "live chat.") I have filed complaints with the BBB (which said it was unable to locate them) and with Rip-off Reports. To add insult to injury, they continue to send me marketing emails with no ability to opt out!

b01eb527, 2008-12-12, 06:20PM CST

This person ordered a CUSTOM MADE comforter on Feb 28 and it was delivered March 12 (12 or 13 days later).

We say on the websites that colors of different items may not match exactly. This is ridiculous!

218af3bc, 2008-12-20, 11:03AM CST

I finely did get American Express to investigate and they put a credit for the over charges to my account.

445e0d65, 2009-01-16, 06:24PM CST

I am also going through the exact same scenario with preciousbedding.com. I called the same number and got the exact same "mailbox full" response. My online account with precious bedding provided me with a tracking number supposdely sent my package two states away. It has been two months and I have not received my sheets. My card has been charged 72 dollars and I have not received any response. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM ARTIST! DO NOT PURCHASE!

fd1969c7, 2009-06-17, 02:58PM CDT

I agree - never ever order from this company. I spent over $100 on a set of sheets that were mismarked as Queen but were the size of a King or larger. I received no response to my multiple e-mails (I filled out the form requested on their website) and will never do business with this company again.

dba15acb, 2009-08-25, 03:48PM CDT

Ummmm we just realized that the owner (Matt Reigle) of the www.PreciousBedding.com site also suggests making KKK costumes by purchasing sheets from his website!!!

And, he seems to be a pot head as well as has goals of sex, drugs, rock & roll & money.

What the heck?

ff7b3c1e, 2009-12-28, 06:08PM CST

I was stiffed by this company in 2006 and found out a bunch of things about them, you'll never get your money back.They are scam artist!!!!

60939679, 2010-01-29, 09:26PM CST

They are still at it in 2010. The same thing happened to me!! I ordered sheets and they promptly charged me, but I waited for a month and finally got so fed up, I emailed them 3x to ask about it. On the third email Matt said he was so "Sorry" the package got lost on the way to the UPS (?). He said he would send it out that day and a confirmation email would be sent out. After 3 days I sent another message asking for the confirmation but never got a response. I waited for 3 days then finally called my credit card to dispute the charge. PRECIOUS BEDDING was terrible and I will never deal with them again!!

07a8b22c, 2010-05-25, 03:34PM CDT

I recently tried to order sheets from a similarly named company, PreciousBedding.com, of 3212 Akala Dr., Kihei, HI 96753 (phone: 1-800-373-2636) & after I filled out my order & credit card #, the cite would not take me on to the confirmation page. I tried calling them, but only got a machine telling me to leave a number. I emailed them but never got a response. Now I'm worried they'll bill me & not send the sheets or, even worse, use my credit card information illegally. I suspect this is the same company, so I'd warn against them.

711f6ebb, 2010-09-30, 07:02PM CDT

Never order from Precious Bedding. They are out to get your money. I only wanted an exchange, not a refund and couldn't even get that. Worse company I have ever ordered anyting from.

Poopsie D., 2012-12-05, 10:22AM CST

Placed a order for some sheets on Nov. 15 & have not heard or seen my order as of today 12/15/12. Have sent at least three emails to Precious Bedding advising the status of my order. Am not getting any response. Strongly urge people out there NOT to order from this Company.

Fear that my credit card will be charged and I will have to go through lots of red tape to clear & make good. That's awful. After all complaints how does this Company still be out there on the internet?

Judy T., 2013-09-16, 03:40PM CDT

I ordered a sheet set for a split California King bed, which I received quickly. However, the stitching started coming apart after just a few washings. Contacted Matt by email and he had me return them to an address in Georgia. That was in June of 2013. I sent a followup message in August 2013. No responses. Am out $236.64 for the sheets plus $22.63 for the return (which Matt said they would pay). Am trying again today....sent another message. Both phone numbers on the internet for the Carson City, NV store are incorrect..one is a private home and the other a completely different kind of business. I found a phone number for the company in Georgia which evidently makes the sheets (Camak Mfg at 706-595-6551) and was asked to call tomorrow morning since it is late there and the person was gone who I needed to speak to. The girl on the phone was pleasant, asked for my order #, so I have some hope..........but after reading all the complaints I'm pretty worried!