The Used Car Store - Used Car Store: CONSUMER FRAUD

Product: 1994 Nissan Altima

Company: The Used Car Store

Location: 39 Chambers Bridge Road
Lakewood, NJ, 08701, US

Test drove car listed above on 02/29/2008, The car was fine, but needed a new battery. Went back today 03/01/2008 and the battery was replaced, but none of the dash gauges worked, i.e. MPH RPM or the gas gauge. Told them about it and they said that might have happened when they replaced the battery. Bring it back tuesday and we will look at it. JUST BAUGHT THE CAR! Also the brake lights were not working. So I was driving to my house, and the car wouldn't go in to third gear. Took it back to the dealer and they were like you bought as is. and went on their merry way. This dealership has no salesmen with morals. Beware of what they sell you. They will sell you a junk car. I brought my three year old daughter with me the first day, and these salesmen were willing enough to put myself and my child in basically a death trap.

DEALER COMMITTED CONSUMER FRAU according to an attorney. The odometer reading is wrong and they posted the wrong reading on advertisement.

Took car to a Nissan dealership service center and they won't fix anything on the car because it has too much wrong with it.

Estimate on obvious problems will be $2,820, just to start!

2191b275, 2008-07-21, 06:29PM CDT

I bought a car from these guys for my daughter and have had zero problems. I even sent my son back to them and he also purchased a car from them with no problems. Best part was that their prices were very competitive.