Khalsa Pharmacetucals - Complaint against Pharmacetucals Dealer

Posted on Saturday, June 7th, 2008 at 4:39am CDT by 11eb954a

Product: Dialysis Solution and Equipments

Company: Khalsa Pharmacetucals

Location: Head Office of Khalsa Pharmacetucals : D-1/6 ,Nirala Nagar , Lucknow (UP) - INDIA Branch Office :117/451 Pandu Nagar Kanpur (UP)- INDIA
Lucknow, UP, 226018, IN

Khalsa Pharmacetucals Address : 117/451 Pandu Nagar Kanpur (UP) issued me a wrong bill on dated 17/09/2007 in the name of S.C. Bajpai .In this bill amount in words and Numeric amount was different so bill is not completely reimbursed by Insurence Company . As a result I am getting loss of Rs. 3270 .

I am repeatively asking for paying my money to the owner Khalsa Pharmacetucals since november 07 but he is refucing to pay the money. Pls do the needful .

Head Office of Khalsa Pharmacetucals : D-1/6 ,Nirala Nagar , Lucknow

Phone - 0522 - 2788437 / 2788263

Mobile of Khalsa - 09415005907

My mobile No :-

Deepak Bajpai

9999937307

16d8699b, 2008-06-13, 03:26AM CDT

Mr.Deepak Bajpai is requested to state the facts/truith.Failure to do so will force us to take action of harrasment/intimidation against him in court of law by making statements which are false.He has paid in full and got the full supplies.He is once again requested to appoligise for his wrong statements or we wil take appropriate action for defamation and he criminal charges as he has been abusive in telephone calls to my family members as well.