000webhost.com - 000webhost

Product: affiliates service

Company: 000webhost.com

URL: http://www.000webhost.com

Category: Business, Finances

Their affiliates service is just a crap. i have signed up for it, in the beginning there was a rule like it'll be paid for 30-day active users and 100usd at least.(5usd per user), when 30 days passed (my balance were over 100usd) a new rule came out, it was telling that: Announcement: we have started to use 60 days signup verification procedure (we used 30 days signup verification system before). That is because we received lots of fraudulent signups especially from Vietnam and China and we need more time to check everything. So if you have referred user today, it will be credited in 2 months. We need these 2 months to protect us from fraudulent signups. We are sorry if we made any inconveniences for you and let us to know if you have any questions.

and i waited 30 days more, so it's became 60 days, and i got At the moment you have 24 signups ($120) ready to be paid (24 signups are active for 60 days or more). Payment will be issued on the first day of new month. (was 130usd several days ago) i waited it to be paid until the 1st of new month(the balance were around 130usd when it was 1st of june) and result is : Date Signups Payment Amount Paid

No payments yet

and i submitted a ticket for help, which said I'll be contacted within 24 hours, it's been 4+ days and still waiting for an answer.

this service is doing no more than cheating their affiliates.

759cbbce, 2008-10-07, 09:36AM CDT

I have just filed a formal complaint against 000webhost with the FTC.

I have referred hundreds of clients to them, and have also not been paid.

I encourage any affiliate of 000webhost to post links to the FTC website with complaints about this company.

I make a living driving traffic, and have never worked with such a bad company.

759cbbce, 2008-10-08, 08:29AM CDT

They never pay, I have found dozens of affiliates who have been scammed by 000webhost.

If you have been one of their affiliates, I hughly doubt that you will ever see a dime. However, you can join me and several other people in reporting them as committing online fraud.

The form only takes a minute to fill out. With enough complaints they will not last.

Jon R., 2014-02-28, 02:25PM CST

For the last couple of months I haven't been able to edit my website and after numerous messages to and from their help I am convinced that I am getting the royal run around. They said that is it fixed when it wasn't then said it will be ready in a couple of days, then a week etc. So my website remains unchanged for months now and they keep closing tickets on me.