Grand Homes - Complaint on Grand Homes

Product: New home buying

Company: Grand Homes

Location: Irving, TX, 75063, US

URL: http://www.grandhomes.com/

Grand Homes gave us a closing date of Jun25,2008. We ask them twice whether they'll meet that deadline and they assured us that they will. We gave notice for our vacating our apartment. Now Grand Homes has postponed the closing date 2 times. Every week they'll say that it will take one more week to close. Current closing date stands at Jul11,2008. I dont have confidance that they'll keep up with this date. We're going to pay a lot to keep the apt after giving the notice. I'm just mad at them. They're not even apolegetic about it and we've to call them each time to see if they'll be closing that week. They dont return calls promptly. Its just so frustrating. I hope someone teaches them a lesson. They have a builder called "George" and a sales correspondant called "Rebecca Nolan". Both of them are so irresponsible.

d4d74f2c, 2008-08-04, 11:04AM CDT

Yes, They really use substandard materials in building and also Rebecca tries to act as if she is smartest person and she can play with her words. She will say things like I won't know this until they complete this bla bla bla and even a small change will cost you money. She s very good at costing you money on each and everything you request even if it is really minor.She acts as if she is doing a big favour to you by doing so...very funny! Once they hook you up with the contract, they don't really care about you. They go fishing for others in the pond. I just hate her.