I got cheated!!!

Company: Not Available

Location: Rua Do Oratorio 1445 Sao Paulo - SP
03117-000, BR

URL: http://www.viallure.com.br/index.aspx

I paid USD127.84 to purchase 2 pairs of contact lens from this website. I was charged on 30th March. My contact lenses were only sent out in the second week of April. When I finally received my contact lens around the end of April, I tried them and realised they were defective. They were poorly made and quality was so bad.

I told them about it and they came up with a lot of excuses. Finally they said I could send back the contact lens and they will refund my money. They originally said they would give me a replacement. I was not going to wait another month for new ones.

So when I sent out the contacts on 12th May, they claimed they have not received it. Yet tracking showed the contacts had already arrived in their country on 19th May.

I asked them to contact their post office. They didnt want to do anything about it. They kept insisting they will only refund after they have received the contact lens. As of today, they said they still have not received it. So I dont know what else to do.

dc2f44b7, 2008-06-03, 08:37AM CDT

WE DON'T BLIND ANYBODY !!!

THANKS GOD THERE ARE TWO SIDES ALWAYS IN A STORY !!!

THIS PERSON IS AFFIRMING THE LENSES THAT SHE RECEIVED ARE WITH DEFFECT - JUST ONE DETAIL - WE DID NOT RECEIVE NOTHING BACK YET !!! HOW CAN A PERSON AFFIRM THAT A PRODUCT HAS A DEFFECT THEREFORE SEND TO MANUFACTURER (SOL??TICA) TO KNOW IF REALLY IS THERE A PROBLEM ???

THE REALLY IS THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE AND LOOKING FOR WAYS TO PUT DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT AND ACCUSING US VERY RUDE FORM -SLANG US - SHE'S NOT POLITE !!!