Pizza Hut - Pizza Hut - 7941 Euclid Ave. Cleveland

Posted on Sunday, June 29th, 2008 at 7:06pm CDT by bbe60acf

Company: Pizza Hut

Location: 7941 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH, 44103, US

This evening, my Mom had a taste for Pizza Hut. I'm not really a fan (more of a Papa Johns) but anyway, I ordered. I went online and bought it from there.

I placed my order for delivery online. I paid with my credit card. Estimated time of delivery was 35-45min. YEA RIGHT..after an hour, I called the location to ask it's arrival. As soon as I told the girl I'd been waiting an hour, she transferred me.

I spoke to a customer service rep who kept me on hold for all of 10min. When he returned, he informed me that the location had called my house (umm no they didn't) and that after 5pm they do not make deliveries. I informed the guy that there was no way..as I'm sitting right here next to the phone while I browse the internet. He continued to argue with me on what the Pizza Hut at 7941 Euclid had to say about calling my house.

I then asked to speak with someone else. He put me on the phone with a woman, and I explained the situation with her. She then tells me that SHE was indeed the person who tried to call my house. I informed her that no she did not, that I've been waiting for over an hour..after arguing with her, I just hung up.

Pizza Hut gets a DEFINATE thumbs down from me!