P.O.D.S. Inc. - P.O.D.S. Inc. horrible customer service!

Posted on Friday, June 27th, 2008 at 10:56pm CDT by 3bf0ef57

Product: storage

Company: P.O.D.S. Inc.

Location: 5585 Rio Vista Dr.
Clearwater, Fl, 33760, US

URL: http://www.pods.com/

Pods did not pick up storage container on time. I wanted it delivered earlier but was told they do not prorate bills so I waited for delivery to coincide with my final billing which was the 15th of the month. On the 16th I called to find out why the unit was still in my driveway thats when the run around started. basically they are trying to charge me for a full month to the tune of $175.00 for 2 days. Days that the unit should have already been picked up which not to mention the driver ripped a large branch off our Japanese Maple. These are the cliff notes. We have spoken to several supervisors with no resolve. They also charged my c.c. after I specifically told them they were not authorized. Thank you.

e2cc60f9, 2009-01-16, 11:00AM CST

Dear Valued Customer:

We are in receipt of your complaint with PODS Enterprises, Inc. on the above website and we are concerned about the service you are reporting. We would like to assist with bringing some resolution to the situation. Would you please e-mail me your PODS Enterprises, Inc. account information and we would be happy to assist.

Arlene Vogt