circuit city - Plasma Tv

Product: sony plasma tv

Company: circuit city

Location: 250 Granite Street Braintree Ma 02184
Braintree, Ma, 02184, US

I bought a plasma tv from circuit city back on 2005. paid by a personal check. I also purchased an extended warranty for the product. On August of 2007 I call the extended warranty place to complain that my plasma wasn't working,they send a techinician out but couldn't fix it. He came out about 4 times, and couldn't fix it. So they decided to replace my tv with another one. But my complaint is that they choose a different brand (samsung) and that tv wasn't comparible to my sony, not in price or brand or califications that mine had. I wanted them to replace it with the same brand or similar in price but they wouldn't. So I contacted a consumer complaint place (Bently consumer)They were trying to help me but couldn't get in touch with anyone from the warranty place, they wouldn't return there calls. so they told us to put a complain in court, but we went to court and they told us we couldn't because it was more than $2000.00 dollars, that we needed to contact a lawyer and gave us these numbers to call but we haven't been able to contact anyone. We don't have money to hire a lawyer at this time, all we want is for them to replace our plasma tv. We paid over $4000.00 for this product and all we want is for them to be fare and give us what we deserve. We have all the dates, receipts, and names of people we talk to about this problem. We would appreciate if someone can help us with our problem.

Thank you very much.