Pool and Spa Depot - Pool & Spa Depot in Tucson - Really, really bad!

Posted on Tuesday, June 24th, 2008 at 7:32pm CDT by ea2e5918

Product: Swimming Pool Repair Tucson

Company: Pool and Spa Depot

Location: P.O. Box 18896 Tucson, AZ 85731
Tucson, AZ, 85731, US

URL: http://poolandspadepot.net/

While the owner, Scott Hamilton, appears to be a nice guy, the work he does is so shoddy that it may take months for me to correct all the problems. All I wanted was a replacement heater for my spa. He failed to measure the spa to determine the size of the heater needed. The electrical work he did was of such poor quality that a licensed electrician told me Scott probably couldn't install a lightbulb correctly. He installed a gas heater and left (never to return) with a problem that required me calling the gas company who said to not run the heater since it was dangerous. He took my existing pump, heater and filter and refused to return them (probably since he sold them to someone else). Again, Scott will talk at you until he's blue in the face to tell you how great he is and how he does everything right (despite everyone else saying he did it wrong). Chances are he'll just wear you down until you throw up your hands in frustration. But my advice to anyone needing pool/spa repair in Tucson is to avoid Scott and his company. Also know that he is unlicensed (although he probably won't admit this).