Bob Parks Reality - Breach of Contract

Posted on Tuesday, June 24th, 2008 at 4:46pm CDT by abd29387

Product: House purchase

Company: Bob Parks Reality

Location: 1535 W. Northfield Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, US

URL: http://www.bobparks.com/

A situation has sparked that deserves your attention. I have been very displeased with the treatment I have received from Bob Parks Reality and Ms. Barbara Cunningham, who by contract was supposed to protect my interests being my realtor. What I ask is to have all my voice heard and all my windows replaced.

There was a verbal agreement with all three parties and written and signed contract of my first house for the windows to be replaced by the seller, Ms. Beverly Hidgon. I closed the sale in good faith. After their mis-presentation of the deal, I observed Ms. Cunningham??s favoritism with the seller rather than my side.

The windows replacement has yet to be completed. Only three of the thirty windows have been completed. Bob Parks Company is in breach of contract.

Here are why:

1. My closing date was July 30, 2007. I compromised and changed the contract closed date from June 15 to April 30, 2007 because Ms. Cunningham pressured me by saying that I would lose the opportunity to obtain this condo if I didn??t agree to the seller??s terms. I found out later that this resulted in a $3,000 interest saving for the seller. One might begin to see that Ms. Cunningham who was favoring the seller for some unknown reason.

2. Not only did Ms. Cunningham put a lot of undue pressure on me. Since I was not in a hurry of moving, in May 2007, Ms. Cunningham phoned me that Ms. Beverly, the seller, would pay for extension. After Ms Beverly vacated the condo, I asked for the rent that I was promised. Ms. Cunningham shocked me when she told me that I should not ask for the money because ??Ms. Beverly took care of my house??. I was very upset that Ms. Cunningham broke her commitment. Yet, I went along again with the hope that my windows would be fixed. Again, I was not treated fairly. One does not want to think this things but when two white wealthy local women repeatedly treat a minority and one of a different race unfairly something needs to be changed.

3. Ms. Cunningham guided me to do business with her affiliated partners to close the condo. I was again shocked when she expressed verbally that I should not look for loans on the condo outside her circle of friends. I felt again mistreated and misguided and now beginning to feel belittled as I am aware that most people do shop out their loans. I felt like she was again trying to take advantage of me. I am very well educated but I know that many minorities are not and are very gullible to a company that such practices.

4. To date, the seller has ignored all requests to replace the windows as was in the contract. More than three phone calls to Ms. Cunningham, she refused to answer the calls in January, 2008.

5. I called Ms. Cunningham??s manager, Mr. Dan Austin on March 26, 2008. He hung up on me after continually talking very loud and not allowing me to speak for nearly fifteen minutes. Mr. Austin was very rude on the phone. He did not listen to me.

6. On a Wednesday April 2, 3:10 pm meeting, 2008, seven of my friends and five realty agents assembled in their conference room. Three of my friends that attended that meeting strongly felt the sense of discrimination from Mr. Dan Austin after the meeting.

7. Ms. Cunningham has worked as a realtor for years. Her manager, Ms. Sharron Lanford commented that she was surprised that the contact was too tenuous to force the seller to fulfill the contract. Again, I felt that the ??my realtor?? who was supposed to protect my interests had failed me for some reason and in breach of contract was favoring the seller, her friend.

8. Two letters to Mr. Dan Austin at Bob Parks Reality April 30 and June 11, 2008 have failed to get any response.

After hiring and paying Bob Parks Realty to protect my interests, I have been continually misguided, mislead, series of broken promises and contracts and if she has the reputation of a good realtor then why is Ms. Cunningham only treating a Chinese this way? I feel like this is discrimination.

I trust you will give Bob Parks attention to this matter to get the windows replacement solved.

Bob Parks Reality