Barnhills Buffet - Harrassing an employee

Posted on Monday, June 23rd, 2008 at 2:29pm CDT by ecf5eb4f

Company: Barnhills Buffet

Location: 9176 Mansfield Road
Shreveport, La, 71118, US

I'm not a consumer. But I am an employee of Barnhills in Shreveport,La. My complaint is on Antonio Washington a member of managment. On 6/22/08 Mr. Washington yelled at me from the salad bar area and said "in my office now!" I followed him to the office. He started yelling and screaming at me about 6 people had complained about my attitude. He would not let me speak. He then raised his hand to me and I thought he was going to strike me. All of this took place behind a closed door, with only Mr. Washington and myself in the office. When I was able to speak, I asked him why did he have to scream and yell at me. He then screamed even louder and said " get off my clock, get out of his building and get off the premises now!" I said gladly. While I was leaving the building he was on my heels still yelling at me. We were out on the floor then with all of the customers. I turned and said "you don't have to keep raising your voice at me out on this floor. He still said get out of my building. When I was outside the front door I turned and said " you need to learn how to talk to people".