globe telecom philippines - bad roaming service of globe telecom/philippines

Posted on Saturday, June 21st, 2008 at 2:53pm CDT by 38ebf491

Product: roaming services

Company: globe telecom philippines

Location: PH

i am very very disappointed about the roaming service of globe telecom here in afghanistan.i have a roeming simcard that use here to communicate with my family.at first it worked just fine but in few months of using that roaming they send me a notice that my load balance is insufficient,so what i did was i called my wife to load it worth of 150ph but still they cut the service.my wife called the costumer service of globe and they told her just to wait for 24hr to activate the service but still nothing happens.many of our kababayan experience that kind of worst service of globe.if you dont have load they just cut the service.they are not helping the ofw they are just making money on us..not like smart telecom even if you dont have credit on your account,still the service is there,they are the one who helping us..to all concerned i hope this complaint will give globe some attention.. thank you very much for having this kind of website to post a complaints..regards

f69afbe1, 2009-02-05, 01:06AM CST

Yes I agree that Globe Telecoms Philippines has very poor service, especially their BILLING Department. My mobile phone was stolen while in France and I reported it to Globe Customer Service ASAP. But they keep charging me every month, only to reverse it after I complain EVERY MONTH. After one year of monthly reversals, it was finally settled. Or so I thought, until almost TEN YEARS LATER, I was again being billed for the charges that were previously reversed! Now they're telling me the people who reversed the charges are no longer with the company. DUH???? So they are withholding all my privileges relating to having a Globe post-paid line. TALK ABOUT EFFICIENCY IN RIPPING CUSTOMERS!

e2c1886f, 2009-02-20, 02:16AM CST

Globe is the WORST. When I came to Holland, I could use my mobile with roaming. After a few months I could not send SMS anymore even if I have load. And then later on I would find that I have 0 balance already. I have called and sent email to their costumer service but they dont do anything about it, they just ask and ask questions like when I reloaded, when I sent SMS that failed, and they keep promising to fix the problem. The say that Im subscribed to some text service, thats why my load is consumed, but Im not! I hope all of these would be posted on newspaper in Manila.

2cbb5010, 2009-10-08, 10:12PM CDT

I am writing to air my complaint as well. Globe failed this good paying client. I received a horrendous bill (more than 12,000Php)for text messages that have no recipients while on roaming service in India. I have endlessly aired my complaint about the disputed amount for text messages with no recipients on record. My complaints where NEVER addressed properly and their bills have been on going for several months now with accrued penalties. Their customer service is very good in taking down notes of complaints but for more than a year now, all they do is record the complaints without any resolve on the matter. BE CAREFUL and check your billing statements properly! Thank you for this website, and I hope others do not fall prey to the same problem.. thanks.

2cbb5010, 2009-10-08, 10:14PM CDT

I am writing to air my complaint as well. Globe failed this good paying client. I received a horrendous bill (more than 12,000Php)for text messages that have no recipients while I was on roaming service in India. I have endlessly aired my complaint about the disputed amount for text messages with no record of recipients. My complaints where NEVER addressed properly and their bills have been on going for several months now with accrued penalties. Their customer service is very good in taking down notes of complaints but for more than a year now, all they do is record the complaints without any resolve on the matter. BE CAREFUL and check your billing statements properly! Thank you for this website, and I hope others do not fall prey to the same problem.. thanks.

d2b9cc05, 2010-06-27, 05:12AM CDT

I completely agree. Globe is epitome of poor service.

Have been in Philippines for more than three years and I took Globe broadband a month back when I moved to Eastwood City and I am totally frustrated.

1. Numerous complaints have resulted in their "Engineer" coming home to check the lines and at the end of it saying "I will report to "Technical" department as I cant do anything".

2. Finally I got upset and wanted to speak to their manager by calling the Hotline but was told that it was not possible and the representative Jennifer Flower was fully aware of my case for last one month but could not give any definite time when the issue would be resolved.

3. It is not only the poor service but also the poor responses which frustrate the customers who are stuck in the contract